Less than half have redeemed Sg Rediscovery vouchers

Still about 2.2 million people have not utilised the $100 vouchers. 

Essentially, people don't have the chance to use  due to heightened alerts and restrictions. 

Hope the authorities will extend the expiry date line in December  2021.

Urgent indeed.

(02-11-2021, 11:51 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Still about 2.2 million people have not utilised the $100 vouchers. 

Essentially, people don't have the chance to use  due to heightened alerts and restrictions. 

Urgent indeed.

Simplify thing -  just credit into our account.

can go RWS or take a River Cruise down Spore River

(02-11-2021, 11:51 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Still about 2.2 million people have not utilised the $100 vouchers. 

Urgent indeed.

With the new measures drawn in, they should extend the validity date to another 6 months if they are sincere in giving the citizens the $100 vouchers, two to dine in is the problem.. ....... Clapping

I don't even bother to collect, partly just indirectly want you spend more as Local.

I asked the elderly at the void deck. They say, " Kar- tiar". They rather have $100 NTUC voucher.

Even my friend did not use it. Bring 2 kids to the zoo, still must take train then bus, spend $30 on lunch there . . .It is not worth it.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

On one hand, told us not to go out
On the other, give vouchers for outings.
To go or not to go ???

top 3 dumbest campaigns….simply put money in everyone’s account save millions in admin expenses

mostof the places must walk type or sit long long type my mum cant walk and some doesnt cater to handicap. wanto spend one shot 100 but makan coverage very little

dont use now wait till next yr (THEY HV NO CHOICE BUT TO EXT FOR THE 3RD X) to use on hot air balloon at MBS

I also never use yet.  Nothing worth while doing.  Why go on staycation waiting to catch Covid, or go trekking some ulu place or kelong for farck? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Unvax cannot visit attractions.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(03-11-2021, 01:09 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Unvax cannot visit attractions.

Is that a new  requirement, or is it your suggestion.....? Laughing