How much is your basic salary per month and what position you in your workplace.

How much is your basic salary per month and what position you in your workplace.

I am currently working in my older cousin company as a Senior Director earning a basic salary of $83,000 per month which I not yet include bonuses and other earning yet for you guys to know because some Anti-China Anti-Chinese morons will be eyes red. My older cousin who is 20 years older than me is the Chairman of the company, company founder is my 大姨妈 whom already retired and hangover her company to her son many many years ago. 

I work in my 表哥 company for 3-4 years already since pre-covid time. Before working for my older cousin company, I earn $66,000 basic monthly salary in other people company.

Sibei good juicy stories from China Tiong kok...

I earn xxx millions in basic salary as CEO of temasek holding.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(18-03-2023, 02:16 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Sibei good juicy stories from China Tiong kok...

I'm not talking to you, you Anti-China racist barbarian.