I not shameless so " hype for that 6 dollars NTUC Voucher "

(16-01-2023, 09:51 PM)OutBreak Wrote:  Indeed. They want you to buy more things that you don't need and throw away later.

Why don't buy consumables............. Laughing nudie

I bet FA after posting this will eventually guai guai go and get his $6  Laughing

(16-01-2023, 10:41 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I bet FA after posting this will eventually guai guai go and get his $6  Laughing

Without a doubt he will.................... Rotfl Gesti-109

(16-01-2023, 02:35 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I see quite a lot " fallen into NTU marketing tricks " ,

It claim you use CDC voucher spend 55 bucks will entitle 6 bucks NTUC voucher.

BUT " there is catch on this "  This 6 dollars NTUC Voucher MUST SPEND within 28feb,

After 28 feb this 6 dollar voucher will be expire you can't use.

You see " how smart NTUC is "  the trick here is lure you back to spend .

(16-01-2023, 09:40 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Looks like I'm not the only "shameless" person here to claim the $6 voucher Wink

It's not shameless to take back your own money in voucher form lah! Big Grin

Give extra $6 oso complaint.. Sinkies really one kind..  Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

[+] 1 user Likes ROFLMAO's post

What
(16-01-2023, 05:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I already say " NTUC Smart " Smile

let say you spend 150 all in NTUC alone , you get TWO 6 dollar NTUC Voucher means you got " extra 18 dollars "

you will feel wow I profit Smile but the AIM is NTUC want you come back PAY AND PAY

UNLESS you restrict ONLY buy 18 dollars items but usually MOST shopper will 

spend over 18 bucks so there you go.

What nonsense you talking about even no voucher people still go NTUC because some places only have NTUC.

(17-01-2023, 08:25 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  What
What nonsense you talking about even no voucher people still go NTUC because some places only have NTUC.

It is a good gesture by NTUC to give out $6 vouchers for those who purchase goods of over $55 with the CDC vouchers, and we should be grateful that this is done.  We just need to stretch our dollar in times of recession................ Clapping Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Not only that. In order to use the $6 return voucher, one must purchase at least $55 in a single receipt again.

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(17-01-2023, 09:06 AM)Fit Wrote:  Not only that. In order to use the $6 return voucher, one must purchase at least $55 in a single receipt again.

We just need to follow the system crafted............. Laughing

(16-01-2023, 02:35 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I see quite a lot " fallen into NTU marketing tricks " ,

It claim you use CDC voucher spend 55 bucks will entitle 6 bucks NTUC voucher.

BUT " there is catch on this "  This 6 dollars NTUC Voucher MUST SPEND within 28feb,

After 28 feb this 6 dollar voucher will be expire you can't use.

You see " how smart NTUC is "  the trick here is lure you back to spend .

I spent $151 to buy groceries after the fairprice big advertisement and after queuing for half an hour to settle, the NTUC cashier said their voucher system was down.

I have to pay by cash. What a cheat!

(16-01-2023, 05:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I already say " NTUC Smart " Smile

let say you spend 150 all in NTUC alone , you get TWO 6 dollar NTUC Voucher means you got " extra 18 dollars "

you will feel wow I profit Smile but the AIM is NTUC want you come back PAY AND PAY

UNLESS you restrict ONLY buy 18 dollars items but usually MOST shopper will spend over 18 bucks so there you go.

See open a bit lah. With or without that $6 voucher you won't becum fatter or skinnier. If not happy can ignore or give it away

Heard no more 6 v

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(17-01-2023, 06:32 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  Give extra $6 oso complaint.. Sinkies really one kind..  Rotfl

$6 in dollar notes form is different from paper voucher leh! Big Grin At least I can feel and smell the $5 dollar note and the $1 coin leh!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post