i think he is the real right hand man of LKY

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/f...dies-at-90

during that time i stay at tiong bahru, ppl go to see him all got what they want,,at meet the peole session..

he always go to help LKY to jaga his consituency whenever he go oversea or busy..

this guy OK , vy humble and soft spoken. i spoke to him once at tiong bahru market.
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

during LKY time where ministers do not need million dollars paycheck
these real talented people help each other to make singapore great for local singaporean

today they only come for million dollars paycheck and they dont have talent
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

The new breed of ministers all eyes big big see their million dollar celery as entitlement huan Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(03-03-2024, 12:58 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  during LKY time where ministers do not need million dollars paycheck
these real talented people help each other to make singapore great for local singaporean

today they only come for million dollars paycheck and they dont have talent
You mean the ministers now need the million dollar pay check?

(03-03-2024, 07:41 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  The new breed of ministers all eyes big big see their million dollar celery as entitlement huan Big Grin
The son at full mercy of those darker ones. So many examples liao. 
1. F1
2. Black and white
3. No 1 man of a country can be a part time job.

(03-03-2024, 08:12 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  The son at full mercy of those darker ones. So many examples liao. 
1. F1
2. Black and white
3. No 1 man of a country can be a part time job.

Re Pt No. 3, the ex CEO of a certain SWF also part time job, spends the whole day pontificating on Facebook Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

LKY right is one and only one is his wife lehh.😅🤣

(03-03-2024, 12:07 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  LKY right is one and only one is his wife lehh.😅🤣
Not another one, all other's is careeefree ehh.
[Image: IMG-20220621-WA0001.jpg]

confirm plus chop TS is at least 60+ lao unker.

Can continue to be right hand man down under