How much you pay for your monthly mobile bill?

(22-06-2022, 03:28 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Still good to use. iPhone 7. I saw people also still using for some.

Nevertheless also good is prevent me keep checking my phone , using it.

I in MRT always see people most glue their phone keep looking down.

go outside eat also

Back in Good old days before pager come than handphone

We still survive and enjoy life without phone.

Now phone is part of the flesh few can live without it

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(22-06-2022, 03:32 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Now phone is part of the flesh few can live without it

My parents can but the society " force you use it "
They only tag my mobile phone is for medical appt. In fact no need as they will give the future appointment dates on the paper.
They just tag my mobile phone is like give notice but nothing much in fact you don't need mobile phone for it.

(22-06-2022, 05:24 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  My parents can but the society " force you use it "
They only tag my mobile phone is for medical appt. In fact no need as they will give the future appointment dates on the paper.
They just tag my mobile phone is like give notice but nothing much in fact you don't need mobile phone for it.
Waste of paper 
Mobile saves saves paper money n time fast n efficient

☝️

(22-06-2022, 05:44 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Waste of paper 
Mobile saves saves paper money n time fast n efficient

Nope is not about saving paper etc.
Sometimes is better to see from paper documents.

(22-06-2022, 05:46 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Nope is not about saving paper etc.
Sometimes is better to see from paper documents.

Why better see from paper document?...... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(22-06-2022, 05:48 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Why better see from paper document?...... Thinking

Actually sometimes is not always better or good store on phone or computer.

This is why you see at work, your boss prefer both to keep safe one store in computer another is hard copy.

(22-06-2022, 05:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Actually sometimes is not always better or good store on phone or computer.

This is why you see at work, your boss prefer both to keep safe one store in computer another is hard copy.

But that is different issue wat. This is storing the document one hard copy and one soft or digital copy. My question is you said paper document can "see" better and I asked why can see better on paper.... Rolleyes .

Carl Jung

(22-06-2022, 05:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Actually sometimes is not always better or good store on phone or computer.

Hard copy other people can find n read 
Store in computer nobody can see because lock with passwords

☝️

(22-06-2022, 05:57 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  But that is different issue wat. This is storing the document one hard copy and one soft or digital copy. My question is you said paper document can "see" better and I asked why can see better on paper.... Rolleyes .

They origin give hard copy is to let you see better rah. All the bills , etc.
I mean sometimes, somethings is not always can just use IT.

(22-06-2022, 07:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  They origin give hard copy is to let you see better rah. All the bills , etc.

Keep too much paper rubbish can burn down your home.

☝️

(22-06-2022, 07:37 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Keep too much paper rubbish can burn down your home.

If no Jungle fire, the soil cannot be fertilised Big Grin
If no volcano eruption, the sulphur dioxide cannot quickly spread out and cool down the surrounding, bringing down the surrounding temperature.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(22-06-2022, 07:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  They origin give hard copy is to let you see better rah. All the bills , etc.

Like what things cannot just use IT especially in mobile bills?.... Thinking

Carl Jung

Reading from mobile can be very hurtful and uncomfortable for our eyes.

It's certainly more enjoyable and eye friendly to read hard copy newspapers rather than via the phone. 

Lately, many have deteriorated eyesight due to extensive reading on the hand phone .
I am also another victim. Sigh.

I recently switched to the $10 TPG plan. The free 1GB overseas roaming alone is more than worth the price.