How not to 'drop' your kid at school

How not to 'drop' your kid at school

Here is another cautionary tale for motorists dropping kids at school.

The early morning stress can be dangerous, and if it turns out funny, the joke’s on you.

A video posted on the ROADS.sg Facebook page shows a car arriving at Anderson Primary School.

The left rear door opens and a boy begins to alight.

But the car moves off and he tumbles out. The car stops but the driver does not come out.

The video, possibly taken from a car behind, shows the boy getting up and speaking to those in the car.

https://tnp.straitstimes.com/news/singap...BgB9ASLx10

8Umbrella Umbrella

Driver in dreamland? Surely have to hear door closed then drive off...

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(23-01-2022, 02:39 AM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Driver in dreamland? Surely have to hear door closed then drive off...

Not only hearing sound, I don't think it is too difficult to turn the head to look at the passenger alighting!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!
[+] 1 user Likes Fit's post

Driver is Mr Bean?

So dangerous,, lucky his legs retrieve early..

I suggest banned these school drop offs.
Here's why:

1. Walking will give child some form of exercise.
2. The congestion outside school waste everyone's time and adds to stress
3. It poses a danger to everyone as it narrows the main road and increase traffic density.

What I suggest is this,  identify 5 drop off areas where the children can walk to school within 400m of the school without crossing road. Only parents with kids in primary 1 to 2 or disabled allowed to drop off in school they should  be given priority. The rest plse don't congest the road.

Don't tell me children cannot walk. Then those whose parents have no car happens to be able to walk?

For parents who are so rich and afraid their children will be kidnap. You can stop your car at a public car park then walk your child to school. Or go to another school that allow you to drive in.

This stupid practice should have been stopped long time ago.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.