How one could have made some from Capitaland restructuring

Capitaland restructuring offered investors $4.10 per share consisting of cash, stock and reits.on 22  March 2021.

[Image: yLmxxMf.jpg]

My May 2021, Capitaland stock can be purchased for $3.53
which represented a 17% discounted to the fair consideration. I posted on the old forum and bought for myself also.

[Image: 0F83NVq.jpg]

You just need to hold until after restructuring to collect the gain. CLIM actually went up after share with issued giving a much higher return than 17%.

The risk is very low and returns are good.

The next similar opportunity is SPH which has restructuring value of $2+ but when as low as $1.85 when the offer price is $2.10 for a 11% gain.

[Image: 2g58M4t.jpg]

Even today you can still pick SPH stock for 1.95 for a 7% return after delisting completion.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

the market maker got strength.

CLIM now $3.48
[Image: MYqgdLy.jpg]

Once could have simply bought the stock after the restricting announcement when it fell to $3.56 for a 15% discount to the fair valuation.

If hold until now the $3.56 is give.

1. 95cts cash.
2. 15cts in reits.
3. 1 lost CLIM now worth $3.48.

The total return is 29%.

....it was low risk entry in May. Anyone could have gone to buy this with simple calculation.....

Like I said this is not rocket science or complicated.
SPH after restructuring will give out $2.10 stock fell to $1.86 and one can get 12% by buying and  waiting. Now stock is $1.94 one can still make 8% from delisting. By buying now and waiting.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Ownself push up the price what new?

than outsider come in buy , behind top players sell off happy profits.