How self made billionaire got their start.

[Image: IMG-20220428-140350-777.jpg]

Angry Angry Angry
[+] 1 user Likes babygirl's post

Very very few is rag bones to rich.

Like sgbuffett.. Laughing

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

They are the chosen one. Illuminati group
[+] 2 users Like Sharexchange's post

Don't think EM got any of that mine capital. He escaped his dad to look for his mum in USA.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

Taiwan’s Terry Gou started from nothing.

(28-04-2022, 03:00 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Taiwan’s Terry Gou started from nothing.

Gou was born in Banqiao Township, Taipei County (now Banqiao District, New Taipei). His parents lived in mainland China's Shanxi Province before the Chinese Civil War and fled to Taiwan in 1949.[4] As the second child of his family, Gou received education from elementary school to post college. After graduation, he continued to work in a rubber factory, working at a grinding wheel, and medicine plant until the age of 24. Gou has an older sister and two younger brothers, Gou Tai-chiang and Tony Gou, who have both become successful businesspeople as well.

[Image: 398639-B1-9-F50-4-FF9-9-D38-FBCB7-CA59-CC9.jpg]

HC join the illuminati club also. Annual secret meeting with Rothshild and the Morgans Heir..things discuss will be Fed Rate Inflation and War or Weapons.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(28-04-2022, 03:02 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  HC join the illuminati club also. Annual secret meeting with Rothshild and the Morgans Heir..things discuss will be Fed Rate Inflation and War or Weapons.

Also..their motto is "keep them poor"
[+] 2 users Like Sharexchange's post

I can tell u the truth. If u come from a poor family, u need to study hard n get a professional job like a doctor. How come cannot go start biz instead ?

Cos if u start a billionaire biz, 99% chance u will fail unless there are rich ppl around to support u like buying from u or giving u connection. That is, they must like u first. Of cos u can start a hawker stall but that will never make u a billionaire.

If u r a millionaire, u r not considered rich.

(28-04-2022, 03:18 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  I can tell u the truth. If u come from a poor family, u need to study hard n get a professional job like a doctor. How come cannot go start biz instead ?

Cos if u start a billionaire biz, 99% chance u will fail unless there are rich ppl around to support u like buying from u or giving u connection. That is, they must like u first. Of cos u can start a hawker stall but that will never make u a billionaire.

If u r a millionaire, u r not considered rich.

Terry Gou worked at factory after grated from college and made his fortune.

(28-04-2022, 03:20 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Terry Gou worked at factory after grated from college and made his fortune.

Got rich ppl behind help him ? Sure have.

Read carefully :

A turning point came in 1980 when he received an order from Atari to make the console joystick.[6] He further expanded his business in the 1980s by embarking on an 11-month trip across the US in search of customers.

OUB Bank’s Founder Lien Ying Chow was from a poor family.

[Image: 3-EEBEE38-52-F5-40-C7-83-E4-11-CCD2-D694-C8.png]

(28-04-2022, 02:04 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20220428-140350-777.jpg]

They are trying to hard to discredit these people.
Bezos was brilliant student who entered top science school in NY. He joined a hedge fund and used his savings to start Amazon.

Buffett father was a congressman. But it has little to do with his success. Buffett age 8 onward did odd jobs and has his first businesses with his savings at 12yo setting up weighing machine.

Bill Gates recommended IBM to look for some other software company called CP/M to build the OS. The CP/M guy turned down IBM and IBM went back to Gates. It is the biggest lost opportunity in tech legend.

Elon Musk was a genius programmer who won contests when he was young and started his company ....his mother not his father is the one who responsible for his success. Not that she gave him money but thought her children to dream big.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Steve Jobs was also from a poor family, his biological father is in Syria and his adoptive father is a mechanic.

[Image: 200-E195-B-897-D-41-AF-B431-38-C7-D806-D881.png]

where are my photos on facebook

Human capital brain power and guts not family money is the source of massive wealth.

Look at Jack Ma ..he had nothing he didn't even have programming skills all he had was determination and brains....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(28-04-2022, 03:25 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  OUB Bank’s Founder Lien Ying Chow was from a poor family.

[Image: 3-EEBEE38-52-F5-40-C7-83-E4-11-CCD2-D694-C8.png]

At that time the Illuminati still do not think China people as a threat yet.

(28-04-2022, 03:35 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  At that time the Illuminati still do not think China people as a threat yet.

Alibaba’s Jack Ma was also poor, he used to be an English teacher, then he managed to become successful within 10 years.

(28-04-2022, 03:35 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  At that time the Illuminati still do not think China people as a threat yet.

Huwei’s founder Ren Zhengfei was a PLA soldier, but he managed to do business thru his connections and made it big.

(28-04-2022, 03:38 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Alibaba’s Jack Ma was also poor, he used to be an English teacher, then he managed to become successful within 10 years.

Bro...u think his English are self learnt talking to tourists?

Most billionaires i know r v brave risk takers ...esp they have nothing to lose , they decided to make or break it. But they r smart prudent in biz dealings investments.
Pirates, smugglers , illegal bookees , ...

Up in Singapore, no pulbuau...😆

https://luxurylaunches.com/transport/us-...ryacht.php

(28-04-2022, 02:04 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20220428-140350-777.jpg]

Nothing surprising.

Got rich parents,
Got rich people believe you

the funds already there , is the matter how you going to success with those funds is More important.

(28-04-2022, 04:13 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Up in Singapore, no pulbuau...😆

https://luxurylaunches.com/transport/us-...ryacht.php

No Doubt, No Dount Wait PAP Boss polo me🐏

(28-04-2022, 04:42 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  No Doubt, no doubt wait PAP boss police me.🐏 Will PAP seize and gave to US. Joe as a price?.

Captured, this $325 mil superyacht of one of Russia’s wealthiest oligarchs sailed at full speed for 18 days to cross Pacific ocean. Now the 347 feet vessel is held in Fiji, docking without customs clearance and the Angry US govt is planning to seize it.