How stupid are Job Seekers

Spoke to a few like H4H who took up some Skillfuture courses in IT and think they could land a good job.

If u young around 20s or 30s I will say go ahead.....but these dumbfarks are like 50s and 60s and maybe never touch a computer in their life.

Its like teaching H4H where to switch on his computer. Laughing

https://www.bbc.com/worklife/article/202...k-movement

2 weeks ago during an online Zoom lesson the lecturer says "pls click the link on Zoom chat to go to GOOGLE FORM"

One woman in her 50s scream "What link? I cant see any link!!! And who is Google? Where to find him?"

Lecturer damn patient, slowly show her where to click the link. She so happy finally can click the link but....the next secs was a nightmare!

Teacher where r u??? I cant see u anymore!!!🤣🤣🤣

(31-01-2022, 11:52 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  2 weeks ago during an online Zoom lesson the lecturer says "pls click the link on Zoom chat to go to GOOGLE FORM"

One woman in her 50s scream "What link? I cant see any link!!! And who is Google? Where to find him?"

Lecturer damn patient, slowly show her where to click the link. She so happy finally can click the link but....the next secs was a nightmare!

Teacher where r u??? I cant see u anymore!!!🤣🤣🤣
they are there to pass time  meet new friends,find suitable candidates/partners  for their son/daughter,sto use up the skills future fund anyway is free,if no use will bo back to govt