Will More Companies Offer Jobs to Gays and Lesbians?

Actually they dunt even know before they hire and they are not allowed to ask during interviews.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

I received a survey asking if I think more companies are willing to hire gays.

if they can add value and to the bottom line you bet

Many of these top echelons are lgbt.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(23-08-2022, 12:34 PM)keys Wrote:  if they can add value and to the bottom line you bet

To attract more talents

(23-08-2022, 12:32 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I received a survey asking if I think more companies are willing to hire gays.

Tell the survey that most likely in future people with gay genes or mentality will be given priority in jobs as more companies are going to be owned by gays with the repealing of section 377A...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

More gay pubs.

My friend sister opened a lgbt pub. She said can make more money Big Grin Because less of these theme and they stick around.

Smile

(23-08-2022, 12:29 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Actually they dunt even know before they hire and they are not allowed to ask during interviews.

Can tell after 5 mins of talking

Even at the pet shop, I also saw gay

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Smile Apple surely employ. IF their HR never hire you can F them question them Hey Your CEO Tim Cook is Gay. Do you know that? So why bias?

Know a few LGBT. 
They are one of the nicest people. 
Indeed at the beginning I was a bit turn off by them,  but as I got to know them better,  they were sincere and caring.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post