S’pore’s total fertility rate hit record low in 2022, Govt to help aspiring parents:

Singapore's total fertility rate hit a historic low of 1.05 last year, as people postponed marriage and parenthood.

The Government will support those with marriage and parenthood aspirations to realise them, said Minister Indranee Rajah. 

https://str.sg/wvjQ

Get ST's Evening Update in your inbox: str.sg/evening-sttg

all sperms and eggs tio spike-proteins
it is a miracle it is not declining
playing sotong game got consequencies
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Just give monies support from baby come out until they go out work earn monies we consider else no monies feed so many years
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

there no urgency in parliament
they love sotong green agenda
not knowing the gr. they standing will swallow them whole

Only singlion smiles at passing babies
or young children
heart full of love
for they will become rare

(24-02-2023, 06:40 PM)sgh Wrote:  Just give monies support from baby come out until they go out work earn monies we consider else no monies feed so many years

YOu are right, money is needed to see the child in his growing up years, such as tuition, swimming lessons, piano class, ballet etc etc.........all these activities cost money...........and it is a long long road......................... Big Grin crying

paynow payIndia many no see storm approaching
[Image: Screenshot-2023-02-24-at-18-49-22-NESARA...ng-now.png]

Budget more should make a return

NO USE
JOB SECURITY IS MOST IMPORTANT
WHO WANT TO MARRY WHEN YR JOB IS TAKEN AWAY N IN DANGER TAKEN BY CECA

CHINESE SAYS 
WHO WANTS TO HV A HUNGRY WIFE STAYING IN A SLUM ??
[+] 2 users Like talky's post

(25-02-2023, 03:05 PM)talky Wrote:  NO USE
JOB SECURITY IS MOST IMPORTANT
WHO WANT TO MARRY WHEN YR JOB IS TAKEN AWAY N IN DANGER TAKEN BY CECA

CHINESE SAYS 
WHO WANTS TO HV A HUNGRY WIFE STAYING IN A SLUM ??

yes, many youngsters are hesitant to procreate when their jobs are at risk to be lost to CECAs.................... Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

madam rajah examines the disaster.
she promises to help.
the fox has entered into the barn and makes curry chickens out of them.
she now wants to put a padlock on the barn door.

Madam Indranee Rajah now must think hard how to keep the remaining chicken clean
Failure means total specie destruction of the sinkapolans
perhaps singlion can take a pc of the action from pfsense firewall and the options to be deployed
[Image: Screenshot-2023-02-25-at-15-43-16-Config...okbook.png]
in the real world where people only have a physical store {ethernet LAN}
vlans or virtualLANS must be deployed with extreme care
with rules properly thought out

No mater what the govt do this is the basic fact.

Higher living density causes fertility rate to fall.
This is not just one study but multiple studies over decades.

The PAP keeps saying it wants to solve problem of low fertility but keep importing foreigners causing living density to rise.

[Image: kK4Lx1f.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

singlion takes no chances
no option OPT interfaces r allowed
private networkings within LANS allowed
private networkings like RC1918 etc on Wan Banned
on the off chance where life and death decision has to be made OPT will be renamed as DMZ
only 3
WAN LANS and DMZ

(25-02-2023, 04:03 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  No mater what the govt do this is the basic fact.

Higher living density causes fertility rate to fall.
This is not just one study but multiple studies over decades.

The PAP keeps saying it wants to solve problem of low fertility but keep importing foreigners causing living density to rise.

[Image: kK4Lx1f.jpg]

I think you are right, if the pop. consists of so many foreigners, as PRs and new citizens, there will surely be an impact on local procreating................ Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Cost of living so high, who will want to have children.
Till now, they still don’t understand the problem. Rotfl

不懂易经真糟糕!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

The PAP claims it wants to solve the low fertility problem year after year and it keeps failing because they refuse to face the facts.

If the science tells us that high living density causes low fertility the correct policy should be to stop raising the population density.

The PAP instead does the opposite.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Govt engage every citizen in anal sex until all not interested in making babies lah. Check the chicken dens, 9 out of 10 customers are married men. Check out all the BTS and whatever fan, mostly are ladies dreaming about hot guys, else they moonlight as sugar babes and so proud to be one.

And then look at ERP and every other system we have in Sg... Is there anything that is really pro family? Baby bonus? It cost about 2mil to bring up a kid rightly in Sg. Everything is costly but wrongly represented as high quality of life... Quality of life is directly related to your income but inversely related to cost of living. Yet in Sg, high HDB or housing prices, high cost of living is deemed as high quality of life... Lol
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

with dirty bloods on the rise blood-oxygen going down
not a good sign going forward
we see death whenever that happen

When the women from the role of a family food distributor and now become a hunter like men. You think they still need men? Rotfl

Gender Equality is one of the main causes of Low TFR. It is actually against Law of Nature.
男女是有别,不可能一样。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Dont need so many babies la...wait born like those Notdumb Dumb dumb one worse still got to eat into our Medical system monies...

(24-02-2023, 06:40 PM)sgh Wrote:  Just give monies support from baby come out until they go out work earn monies we consider else no monies feed so many years

Need job security to feed child. If all the high paying jobs goes to jhk, no job security, who would want to start a family.

We need more bankrupts like Shitexchange to clear tray returns.

How many children does Indranee have?

5 or 10?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

we got to go into the DMZ to make a living
we need them to supply us

[Image: Screenshot-2023-02-25-at-18-23-17-Config...okbook.png]

singlion is building DMZ
a place where we will meet them safely
[Image: Screenshot-2023-02-25-at-18-31-17-singli...nments.png]

Done

[Image: Screenshot-2023-02-25-at-18-41-37-singli...MZ-re3.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2023-02-25-at-18-43-31-singli...nments.png]

singlion is chief administrator
[Image: Screenshot-2023-02-25-at-19-06-25-pf-Sense-Login.png]

Don't complain, the govt is already trying its best by bringing in cecas.