How to get Free Cai peng ??

Saw some neighbours got people send FREE Cai peng to your doorstep twice per day.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

there're quite a number of charity organizations which give out free meals to the needy. you can be a volunteer to help cook, prepare and deliver. at some places you could walk in to dine like many fws do.

(25-03-2022, 05:00 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  there're quite a number of charity organizations which give out free meals to the needy. you can be a volunteer to help cook, prepare and deliver. at some places you could walk in to dine like many fws do.

I do before , that and yes got free cai peng to eat after help up go back to the factory but I want is people send to me.

(25-03-2022, 05:05 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I do before , that and yes got free cai peng to eat after help up go back to the factory but I want is people send to me.

for the needy only, not the lazy.

what happened to yr rich uncle? din buy for you?

(25-03-2022, 04:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Saw some neighbours got people send FREE Cai peng to your doorstep twice per day.

those are low income families that need assistance.

(25-03-2022, 05:09 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  for the needy only, not the lazy.

what happened to yr rich uncle? din buy for you?

I wanna be " talent " milk from Gov but till now haven't tell me how to earn commission intro people sign Skillfuture course .

(25-03-2022, 05:05 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I do before , that and yes got free cai peng to eat after help up go back to the factory but I want is people send to me.

Your unker din pay you ah?........ Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(25-03-2022, 06:16 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Your unker din pay you ah?........ Thinking

I wanna be like talent " milk from Gov "

U handicapped huh?

(25-03-2022, 06:14 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I wanna be " talent " milk from Gov but till now haven't tell me how to earn commission intro people sign Skillfuture course .

she milks from garment/tax payers, but you wanna milk from charity?

(25-03-2022, 06:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I wanna be like talent " milk from Gov "

Free cai png is not govt issued. They are donated by people to charity organizations or temples to help the poor. Dun be so smelly feet to take and deprive one person from the poor.......... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(25-03-2022, 06:55 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  she milks from garment/tax payers, but you wanna milk from charity?

heard talent also got free foods have to ask

(25-03-2022, 06:16 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Your unker din pay you ah?........ Thinking
His unker milk from him lah.

tomorrow will be a better day

(25-03-2022, 07:00 PM)surfer Wrote:  His unker milk from him lah.

Laughter-13

Carl Jung

Do you belong to "needy", people who can't afford?

Many people eat free food at the temple at river valley.

(25-03-2022, 07:05 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Many people eat free food at the temple at river valley.

the Singapore Buddhist Lodge. many fws go there for free lunch 来者不拒