How to justify CECA and FICA to S'poreans...

Circulating on Internet.

Quote:How to sell CECA and FICA:

To justify CECA, tell Singaporeans their jobs cannot be bubble-wrapped against foreign competition. To justify FICA, tell Singaporeans that their country needs to be bubble-wrapped against foreign influence.

To justify CECA, tell Singaporeans that the country cannot be close-minded and insular. To justify FICA, tell Singaporeans the country is very vulnerable to outside interference.

To justify CECA, tell Singaporeans foreigners make us strong, improve our economy. To justify FICA, tell Singaporeans foreigners are insidious, out to wreck the system.

Finally, to justify CECA, tell Singaporeans that those who oppose it are racists and (or) xenophobes. To justify FICA, tell Singaporeans that those who oppose it are unpatriotic and (or) anti-Singapore.

Win-win. Majulah Singapura.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

Actually there is no proper justification....they think of what is favorable to safeguard their own power and economic interests ....then find a way to weave a justification around it.

That's why none of it is logically presented.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

4 legs good. 2 legs better.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(06-10-2021, 11:14 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Actually there is no proper justification....they think of  what is favorable to safeguard their own power and economic interests ....then find a way to weave a justification around it.

That's why none of it is logically presented.

If like what you said then there is nothing to talk anymore. Just settle the matter at the vote come 2025....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

If you dont like CECA, just kick them out in next GE?
Sound Good? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

[Image: jl7nKrf.gif]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

True vote them out but can CECA agreement cancelled?
[+] 1 user Likes Cmpunk's post

(06-10-2021, 12:30 PM)Cmpunk Wrote:  True vote them out but can CECA agreement cancelled?

YES.  Because it was PAP who signed it.

Once they are out, the CECA is considered nullified under the law. 

The problem with their lies is that CECA creates good job but the fact is, maybe half of them come here to do the job we can do at 70% of the time. They are sub- standard and PP made us compliment them instead. This becomes tricky because our 3 million workforce is too small to have the 127 Professions in the 22 Sectors of the economy so to attain that 70% job fit is a challenge.

The Elite System only protects the Scholars free from all competition. So, SAF Army General Tan Chee Wee do not have the 10% job fit can  have a job reserved for him.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

They created jobs what a joke what job they created can show us?

(06-10-2021, 02:37 PM)Cmpunk Wrote:  They created jobs what a joke what job they created can show us?

Cleaners have to clear the fields and beaches after CECA day or night out. And CECA live in rental or purchased private property from the rich (for sure PAP is part of the elite grouping) mah.

Don't complain about it lah, the majority of people voted for this. Soon wiki will update on Singaporeans and list BDSM as our preferred way of life. Lol

cica, fica, cica, fica. very confusing now. which is which?

(06-10-2021, 11:16 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  4 legs good. 2 legs better.

From the book of "George Orwell"...?

(06-10-2021, 04:48 PM)debono Wrote:  From the book of "George Orwell"...?

Yes Sir, Animal Farm to be precise Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin