How to redeem MCD points one ?

Need to physically go MCD counter to scan? Cannot add online to redeem while order ?

You go to the MCD self service machine and use the app on your phone to redeem. 

Click on the MCD app on your mobile, choose what item you want to redeem, then key the code of the redemption item on to the self service machine.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Fast food no good lah. Learn to eat porridge like me with 菜谱 冬菜 花生 as ingredients for e.g
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(05-05-2024, 07:44 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  You go to the MCD self service machine and use the app on your phone to redeem. 

Click on the MCD app on your mobile, choose what item you want to redeem, then key the code of the redemption item on to the self service machine.

Than order from the service machine or from the MCD app itself?

(05-05-2024, 08:32 PM)sgh Wrote:  Fast food no good lah. Learn to eat porridge like me with 菜谱 冬菜 花生 as ingredients for e.g

Smile I don't always eat only once in blue moon. like recently After one or two year I order MCD to eat.

With food court prices increasing in the past two years, the McDonald's value meals become relatively more worth it.

(05-05-2024, 08:56 PM)starbugs Wrote:  With food court prices increasing in the past two years, the McDonald's value meals become relatively more worth it.

mcd food is not healthy no gd for u
high salt high cholestreol high fats

(05-05-2024, 08:40 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile I don't always eat only once in blue moon. like recently After one or two year I order MCD to eat.

Like that you redeem the points for what? May only after 5 blue moons you can accumulate enough points to collect one packet of MCD chilli sauce.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(05-05-2024, 08:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Than order from the service machine or from the MCD app itself?

Order from the self service machine. You click the mcd app is to get the redemption code which you will then need to key into the self service machine Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(05-05-2024, 09:04 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Order from the self service machine. You click the mcd app is to get the redemption code which you will then need to key into the self service machine Smile

Means have to physically order from the self service machine inside the MCD lor.?

(05-05-2024, 09:10 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Means have to physically order from the self service machine inside the MCD lor.?

I think you can also order over the counter and redeem your item.  I dunno as I redeem from the the self service machine.  But no matter what, you will need the MCD app to collect points first in order to redeem later.  If you just order from MCD once every few years, I don't see any point though.  Maybe 10 years later you can redeem a hashbrown Big Grin

(05-05-2024, 09:18 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I think you can also order over the counter and redeem your item.  I dunno as I redeem from the the self service machine.  But no matter what, you will need the MCD app to collect points first in order to redeem later.  If you just order from MCD once every few years, I don't see any point though.  Maybe 10 years later you can redeem a hashbrown Big Grin

I can redeem that new Japanese burger , yesterday I bought so happen to see huh I can redeem one free one. But got one thing I play around the app , see Can add the redeem item along with the item you plan to order online leh. I think maybe some redeem items you can add in your cart if you plan to order via online.

(05-05-2024, 09:24 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I can redeem that new Japanese burger , yesterday I bought so happen to see huh I can redeem one free one. But got one thing I play around the app , see Can add the redeem item along with the item you plan to order online leh. I think maybe some redeem items you can add in your cart if you plan to order via online.

Yes possible I guess.  I seldom order MCD online.  But when I do it is via Grab platform.

(05-05-2024, 09:38 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Yes possible I guess.  I seldom order MCD online.  But when I do it is via Grab platform.

It's more expensive to order thru grab. Every food price on grab platform is inflated by more than 10% if u noticed.
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(06-05-2024, 07:30 AM)winbig Wrote:  It's more expensive to order thru grab. Every food price on grab platform is inflated by more than 10% if u noticed.

Ok thanks for the heads up  Big Grin