How to transfer the 100 from LifeSG?

I see FB comment got one fellow claim no need go Seng Song do

go to lifeSG , you see the NSF credit there is an option to transfer the credit to your bank account
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(10-07-2022, 02:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I see FB comment got one fellow claim no need go Seng Song do

go to lifeSG , you see the NSF credit there is an option to transfer the credit to your bank account

We would appreciate if you can get the exact details and list here in points form how to do it like...

1. Open SGlife app.
2. Look for NS55 $100 credit
Thank you.... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(10-07-2022, 02:26 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  We would appreciate if you can get the exact details and list here in points form how to do it like...

1. Open SGlife app.
2. Look for NS55 $100 credit
Thank you.... Big Grin

THERE is NO option to claim transfer to your bank account.

I figure why that person claim , so I suddenly think of Paylah QR code so I scan my My Paylah Bank account QR code cannot transfer the liftSG app claim unrecongise QR code

(10-07-2022, 02:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I see FB comment got one fellow claim no need go Seng Song do

Any link?

(10-07-2022, 02:43 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  THERE is NO option to claim transfer to your bank account.

I figure why that person claim , so I suddenly think of Paylah QR code so I scan my My Paylah Bank account QR code cannot transfer the liftSG app claim unrecongise QR code

If can transfer to your bank account they would have give u cash deposited into your bank account 

They want u to help the shops biz.
😄

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Aiya...govt should just give cash lah. Waste money to develop an app to force people to install.

Also very troublesome. Just like the CDC voucher, which many places don't accept.

(10-07-2022, 02:43 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  THERE is NO option to claim transfer to your bank account.

Suggest you call SAF tomolo and tell them to credit the money straight into our bank account instead of making life difficult for us with this SGlife crap..... Big Grin

Carl Jung

Just go to your grandfather's shop that takes theel voucher buy something from him for $100 give him back the goods then take cash from him.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(10-07-2022, 02:48 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  If can transfer to your bank account they would have give u cash deposited into your bank account 

😄

You mean no cash one meh?

(10-07-2022, 02:50 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You mean no cash one meh?

Got digital form of cash for u to scan n buy things from your heartland shops.

☝️

(10-07-2022, 02:48 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  If can transfer to your bank account they would have give u cash deposited into your bank account 

😄

Well few days back some folks managed to get Hard Cold cash from Seng Song ATM machine , withdraw in cash. Seng Song service charge is 20cent.

When reporters go question the Authority, they just claim well is Ok fine with it , if those want to take hard cash.

So this make people mention Must well give as Hard cash just credit to our bank account

Well what you say is true just like CDC voucher but the aim is about using e payment hidden agenda force you.

You see even credit hard cash to our bank, in the end we also use the money go outside buy foods etc also support retailer what.

so the agenda is they want to force retailer use e payment also people. I shall say good luck to those retailer more easy for Govt to check you pay Taxes

So far I haven't seen the money in my bank account leh! I updated my POSB passbook 3 times liao no $100 leh!

(10-07-2022, 02:53 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Got digital form of cash for u to scan n buy things from your heartland shops.

Cash means dollar notes and coins on hands lah!

(10-07-2022, 02:45 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Any link?

Strait time Facebook page.

I saw one comment under the article which claim the authority don't mind people go withdraw as Cash from Seng Seng supermarket ATM.

than I saw one fellow claim no need go SS do it can inside the app do. I check around cannot what.
than I suddenly think maybe is scan own bank QR code So I tried but cannot.

(10-07-2022, 02:54 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  So far I haven't seen the money in my bank account leh! I updated my POSB passbook 3 times liao no $100 leh!

how u do it?

I already tried to scan my Bank paylah QR code , it don't recongize it.

(10-07-2022, 02:55 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Cash means dollar notes and coins on hands lah!

Then u have to go to Sheng Siong Supermarket atm as what FA said to withdraw cold hard cash loh

☝️

(10-07-2022, 02:57 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Then u have to go to Sheng Siong Supermarket atm as what FA said to withdraw cold hard cash loh

so tactically is merchant QR code works , because I read online how those get hard cash from Seng Song ATM machine is there got Paylah QR code too. but theirs is under " merchant " so can works.
thus this is why scan our own Bank account QR code don't work.

(10-07-2022, 02:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Well few days back some folks managed to get Hard Cold cash from Seng Song ATM machine , withdraw in cash. Seng Song service charge is 20cent.

When reporters go question the Authority, they just claim well is Ok fine with it , if those want to take hard cash.

So this make people mention Must well give as Hard cash just credit to our bank account

Well what you say is true just like CDC voucher but the aim is about using e payment hidden agenda force you.

You see even credit hard cash to our bank, in the end we also use the money go outside buy foods etc also support retailer what.

so the agenda is they want to force retailer use e payment also people. I shall say good luck to those retailer more easy for Govt to check you pay Taxes

$100 only ..fast to finish.

☝️

Say thanks to pap for making our life so stressful.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

(10-07-2022, 03:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  so tactically is merchant QR code works , because I read online how those get hard cash from Seng Song ATM machine is there got Paylah QR code too. but theirs is under " merchant " so can works.
I don’t know about SS atm since they are not near my place.

☝️

(10-07-2022, 03:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  so tactically is merchant QR code works , because I read online how those get hard cash from Seng Song ATM machine is there got Paylah QR code too. but theirs is under " merchant " so can works.

But it was reported in CNA that you can use the NS55 to pay as you like. That should include can you use it to pay yourself.... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(10-07-2022, 03:04 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  I don’t know about SS atm since they are not near my place.

I don't even know SS got ATM of their own to.

After I go search how people get Hard Cash from this NSF credit.

my side don't have , nearest have to take bus zzz

well forget it.....

(10-07-2022, 02:50 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Just go to your grandfather's shop that takes theel voucher buy something from him for $100 give him back the goods then take cash from him.
Sure shop owners not happy don’t dream

☝️

(10-07-2022, 03:05 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  But it was reported in CNA that you can use the NS55 to pay as you like. That should include can you use it to pay yourself.... Rolleyes

But why I must buy things ? Give money reward us to serve our NS must also need to pay?

cannot have a choice I save this 100 bucks or pay my bills ?

why must die die spend on merchant? Obviously the agenda is about using forcing retailer using " e payment " also folks using e payment to pay things.

I tell you end of the day no matter what Most prefer Hard cold cash.
Is not about been so call ' trendy " or what , some Young gen also prefer to use Hard cold cash.

Mind you , I study Infocom technology, what IT this and that I know but I don't use it not just me, also got IT folks study IT , coding etc they don't even like digital payment etc using it. Prefer old traditional way pay Hard cold cash instead.

(10-07-2022, 03:06 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I don't even know SS got ATM of their own to.

well forget it.....

Not ATM lah. It is those machine where you make payment in cash. NTUC also have, now Polyclinic also have..... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(10-07-2022, 03:06 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I don't even know SS got ATM of their own to.

well forget it.....

Plus transport not worth lah

☝️

(10-07-2022, 03:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  But why I must buy things ? Give money reward us to serve our NS must also need to pay?

why must die die spend on merchant? Obviously the agenda is about using forcing retailer using " e payment " also folks using e payment to pay things.

Is not about been so call ' trendy " or what , some Young gen also prefer to use Hard cold cash.

Mind you , I study Infocom technology, what IT this and that I know but I don't use it not just me, also got IT folks study IT , coding etc they don't even like digital payment etc using it. Prefer old traditional way pay Hard cold cash instead.

u whole life... monthly no need to buy any grocery ? Why so stubborn to see $100 into the bank ?

Smile

(10-07-2022, 03:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  But why I must buy things ? Give money reward us to serve our NS must also need to pay?

Now then you see the real objective of the NS55 package ah? They not really appreciating your service lah. They are using us to help the retailers. ..... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

There are 1 million NS Men. If everybody gives 20c to Shengshiong to exchange to cash, that's $200k. Shengshiong huat!

https://mustsharenews.com/ns55-credits/

☝️