MOH Should Do A Case Study on Taiwan to Find Out How It Achieves Zero Daily Cases

for so many weeks while it is short of vaccines and its vaccination rate is so low  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

[Image: 7-D3-A91-EB-2-D5-C-4-E0-D-99-ED-71-C8-C34-E947-C.jpg]

[Image: 099-A5463-BFA2-4-F97-8-EFB-0-D7-D46-EB512-A.jpg]

[Image: F671-E799-5139-4-CD9-A20-B-F5-E5-BDB74-DC1.jpg]

Taiwan only has single digit imported cases, local cases are always zero, death toll is also zero....something Spore can only dream of.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(21-11-2021, 11:03 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: 099-A5463-BFA2-4-F97-8-EFB-0-D7-D46-EB512-A.jpg]

[Image: F671-E799-5139-4-CD9-A20-B-F5-E5-BDB74-DC1.jpg]

Taiwan only has single digit imported cases, local cases are always zero, death toll is also zero....something Spore can only dream of.

Likely no test no positive and TCM.

Wait we study and realized that their low/zero count is due to no test, malu for everyone right..

Also, our millions ministers are already the best, still need to do case study on other country meh?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(21-11-2021, 02:36 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Wait we study and realized that their low/zero count is due to no test, malu for everyone right..

Also, our millions ministers are already the best, still need to do case study on other country meh?

It is possible that many there did not take the ART or PCR test, therefore infections are recorded as zero and subsequently zero deaths..... Big Grin

now being sinkie is jin xia suay. small country also cannot manage well. pay so much money to those MIW and they can't do a job well

(21-11-2021, 03:05 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  now being sinkie is jin xia suay. small countries also cannot manage well. pay so much money to those MIW and they can't do a job well

They  are an overpaid lot..... Angry

(21-11-2021, 02:36 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Wait we study and realized that their low/zero count is due to no test, malu for everyone right..

WRONG THERE IS NO BEST 

BUT AIM FOR BETTER!!

(21-11-2021, 03:07 PM)debono Wrote:  They  are an overpaid lot..... Angry

I HV NEVER HEAR OR SEEN ANY COMMENTS THAT THEY ARE NOT OVERPAID EXCEPT 1 AAA+++ APPLE POLISHING PAP MP WHO SAID PM LEE MUST BE PAID V V HIGHLY SO CAN STAND TALL TO MEET WORLD LEADERS.

(21-11-2021, 03:13 PM)talky Wrote:  I HV NEVER HEAR OR SEEN ANY COMMENTS THAT THEY ARE NOT OVERPAID EXCEPT 1 AAA+++ APPLE POLISHING PAP MP WHO SAID PM LEE MUST BE PAID V V HIGHLY SO CAN STAND TALL TO MEET WORLD LEADERS.

This is utter rubbish, why would he need to be paid highest in the world, beating USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, China, India and most of the rest of the world. It is a lame excuse that a MP brought this up..... Disgusted Disappointed Angry

99% of Singapore's infection is caused by people without symptoms or mild symptoms.  If Singapore were to ignore counting them,  our infection rate will be very low.  The ratio between confirmed infection and confirmed death is 60 times or 1.66% CFR

There are 2 group of countries..

One with high Case Fatality Rate (CFR),  one with low CFR

[Image: cD44N7X.png]

No test, no case...

Not feeling well, go back to deep villages n mountains n die there.

(21-11-2021, 04:18 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  No test, no case...

Not feeling well, go back to deep villages n mountains  n die there.

I don't think those not feeling well go back to deep villages n mountain to die, cos city dwellers are not used to that kind of environment ... crying

(21-11-2021, 11:03 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Taiwan only has single digit imported cases, local cases are always zero, death toll is also zero....something Spore can only dream of.

the total death toll is higher than singapore, in term of death rate, it is much much higher than singapore, in fact almost top the world.

taiwan  total case     16500     death  848      death due to vaccination 1000+
singapore total case  257000  death 654

death rate:  taiwan  5.1%
                  singapore 0.25%

in taiwan , every 20 covid patient, 1 will up lorry ====>  is that scary ??

(21-11-2021, 03:00 PM)debono Wrote:  It is possible that many there did not take the ART or PCR test, therefore infections are recorded as zero and subsequently zero deaths..... Big Grin

impossible.
infection number can be zero if they do not test.

but deaths due to covid must be recorded as covid deaths in the death certificate.
the certifying doctor will lose the doctor license if he does not record as covid death.
zero covid death should be true.

I don't trust this DPP liar Govt

Smile

(21-11-2021, 04:48 PM)forum456 Wrote:  impossible.
infection number can be zero if they do not test.

but deaths due to covid must be recorded as covid deaths in the death certificate.
the certifying doctor will lose the doctor license if he does not record as covid death.
zero covid death should be true.
Death related to COVID is only uncovered if they test for COVID after the patient died.. If never test, can also write die of other causes..

Because the moment the doc write down the death is due to COVID, in Taiwan they may be able to sue govt for mismanagement and ask country to compensate.. That's why Singapore and Taiwan all doc only willing to write is death due to complication due to COVID.. So it is not COVID that kills the person, but rather the complications. To be more safe, the doc will mention that the deceased had various underlying medical conditions.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(21-11-2021, 10:54 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  MOH Should Do A Case Study on Taiwan to Find Out How It Achieves Zero Daily Cases

MOH will not do that because their objective is different from Taiwan.

Taiwan govt is to do everything possible to prevent death.
Taiwan govt will incur daily zero covid death.
Taiwan vaccination is to save lives.

Singapore govt is to do everything possible to open up economy.
Singapore govt will incur 1X daily covid death.
Singapore vaccination is to open up economy and invite quarantine-free foreign visitors.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(21-11-2021, 04:58 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Death related to COVID is only uncovered if they test for COVID after the patient died.. If never test, can also write die of other causes..

Because the moment the doc write down the death is due to COVID, in Taiwan they may be able to sue govt for mismanagement and ask country to compensate.. That's why Singapore and Taiwan all doc only willing to write is death due to complication due to COVID.. So it is not COVID that kills the person, but rather the complications. To be more safe, the doc will mention that the deceased had various underlying medical conditions.

if a patient is sick and shows covid symptoms, doctor will diagnose and test him for covid.
if the doctor never tests, how to be a doctor to treat the patient ?
This is to say it is impossible that Taiwan never tests for covid when patient is sick of covid.

as long as the patient has covid, the doctor has to test and certify in the death cert that he has covid so that his body can be handled properly to prevent infection.
if not, the any person will be infected when handling his body.

if there are many daily covid deaths like Singapore, no doctor in Taiwan will say there is no covid death.

if not, many doctors will lose their lifetime doctor licenses for lying.
they may not even become doctor in other countries for their unethical conducts.

use your brain to think.

if a covid patient appears in a hospital and the doctor never tests and say he has no covid, the whole hospital will
be infected with covid.

how to be doctor if you are so stupid to not test the patient for covid ?

(21-11-2021, 05:18 PM)forum456 Wrote:  if there are many daily covid deaths like Singapore, no doctor in Taiwan will say there is no covid death.

if not, many doctors will lose their lifetime doctor licenses for lying.
they may not even become doctor in other countries for their unethical conducts.

I tend to agree with you, doctors who record the death must certify the death is due to Covid-19.... Laughing