Huang Yiliang hurt by what daughter said...

https://mothership.sg/2021/09/huang-yi-l...ntalle-ng/

This kind of daughter really throw family face

If a parent whack a daughter until she has to spend 1 week in hospital then I would deduce he is a menace to her.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

He is also facing court charges for whacking his Bangla worker.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Anger makes ple u they can regret a lifetime.
Those with defective temper should be aware and learn how to keep unde control

Understand the science of brain is important
It is a misconception to that people with bad temper are bad people.

https://youtu.be/rYasBBMR10U

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Stupid father, dumb daughter. 
All in the genes.

(28-09-2021, 07:52 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Stupid father, dumb daughter. 
All in the genes.

Laughing Clapping

Smile

家丑不可外扬。
这里头的智慧,她不明白。
父母是自己选的,你能怪谁? Thinking

百善孝为先。
不管他有多坏,他还是你的父亲。
不懂中庸之道, 只会把关系弄的更糟。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Child abuse lah. Even if must cane, always cane the legs only. So no permanent damage.

Must learn how to 以德報怨

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

These days the younger generations does not appreciate parent’s strict upbringing.

Such personal and/or family matters should not aired into the public, especially trying to use such news to bring more attentions onto themselves.

And the former actor too shouldn’t have aired into the public too.

Such family matters should stay canned. We have adopted too much of the westerner’s idea trying to victimise themselves and at the same time public shame on her father. Family values are exposed.

His daughter look like him so the behaviour will be same 1.she just act decent only but the heart can see very evil

I once saw this guy at Marine Parade HDB block.
Can someone confirm he stays there?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

very hot tempered. beat daughter and worker, wife aso?

(28-09-2021, 09:25 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  very hot tempered. beat daughter and worker, wife aso?

tat's why now becum ex-wife  Laughing

(28-09-2021, 09:11 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I once saw this guy at Marine Parade HDB block.
Can someone confirm he stays there?

I think it's marine terrace area. aso saw a few mediacorpse calafares there before

(28-09-2021, 07:26 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  He is also  facing court charges for whacking his Bangla worker.
This shows his bad side of character. People with very bad temper are difficult to live with.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(28-09-2021, 08:12 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  家丑不可外扬。
这里头的智慧,她不明白。
父母是自己选的,你能怪谁? Thinking

百善孝为先。
不管他有多坏,他还是你的父亲。
不懂中庸之道, 只会把关系弄的更糟。

父母有得自己选?真的吗?

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

I don't trust this fraud. He told the judge that the Bangladeshi allowed him to assault. You believe? Obviously the judge didn't!

He claim that his friends asked him to discipline their children! What a great man. He should establish a consultancy in this line!

He mocked his ex-wife during the award presentation, he still got the cheek to blame her for acting innocent! What a great fraud!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(28-09-2021, 07:52 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Stupid father, dumb daughter. 
All in the genes.

SHe is in the show business, must said something outrageous to get attention. THese are the characteristics of the show biz personality.

THey always blow things out of proportion. dont take in whole sales.

I also read report on her that she has a foul mouth.