Huge amount of MONEY flowing to Hong Kong and Sg! Huat ah!!!
Rainbow 

The business volume has increased sharply, and 3 branches of HSBC Hong Kong will try to operate on 7 days a week

Recently, a picture related to "a large number of wealthy people are transferring money from the United States and Switzerland back to Hong Kong and Singapore" and "Hong Kong bank employees do not have holidays" has been widely reposted. Coincidentally, HSBC Bank announced that three branches will be open 7 days a week on a trial basis, and the news continues to ferment. However, HSBC’s latest response stated that the continuous 7-day operation of the relevant branches of the bank is related to the surge in the number of visitors since Hong Kong and the mainland have fully cleared customs.

If you are rich will you keep money in a US bank when Yellen just said depositors and shareholders will not be protected.

I take it FDIC level $250K still protect but if you have millions...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(23-03-2023, 11:31 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If you are rich will you keep money in a US bank when Yellen just said depositors and shareholders will not be protected.

ALL innocent Russians have their money robbed regardless of...   Angry

Lai lai lai
新加坡 welcomes you.
Strong dollar, 
Good governance 
Solid as a rock. That's our OCBC

(23-03-2023, 11:31 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If you are rich will you keep money in a US bank when Yellen just said depositors and shareholders will not be protected.

HK Money Authority insure only HKD $500K  or SGD$84K
SG MAS even worse SGD$75K only

(23-03-2023, 12:21 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  HK Money Authority insure only HKD $500K  or SGD$84K
SG MAS even worse SGD$75K only

But HK and Sg won't anyhow rob their money!   Laughing

(23-03-2023, 12:25 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  But HK and Sg won't anyhow rob their money!   Laughing

Money flowing into HK is some Chinese/Russian scare US/European freeze their account again like they did to the rich Russian accounts in Europe when the Ukraine war started
especially those related to AT commie Gov

(23-03-2023, 12:36 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  Money flowing into HK is some Chinese/Russian scare US/European freeze their account again like they did to the rich Russian accounts in Europe when the Ukraine war started
especially those related to commie Gov

Afghan government's money also robbed by Assmerica hor!

Now some politicians are suggesting not allowing China to redeem Assmerican bonds bought by China!

BTW, you don't seem to know that Russia is not a communist country?  Thinking

HSI huat ah! 

Hang Seng Index
19,743.75 +152.32 (+0.78%) today
23 Mar, 12:05 pm GMT+8

Clapping Clapping Clapping

Keep it up

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Hang Seng Index

19,884.50 +293.07 (+1.50%) today
23 Mar, 1:40 pm GMT+8

The capital outflow from Hong Kong started way before,  may be after 1997.  U mean the outflow of money will reverse this time?  U r joking,  right? Singapore has to thank CCP.

[Image: Screenshot-2023-03-23-150452.jpg]

(23-03-2023, 03:06 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  The capital outflow from Hong Kong started way before,  may be after 1997.  

Ouflow from 1997 to 2023?

So many years already?

Hong Kong must be dam poor now!  Rotfl

(23-03-2023, 03:06 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  The capital outflow from Hong Kong started way before,  may be after 1997.  U mean the outflow of money will reverse this time?  U r joking,  right?  Singapore has to thank CCP.

[Image: Screenshot-2023-03-23-150452.jpg]

U are the stupid one. The Bay Area of China Macau and HK will be new engine for biz and finance.

Smile

(23-03-2023, 03:38 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Ouflow from 1997 to 2023?

So many years already?

Hong Kong must be dam poor now!  Rotfl

Not much, average 50 billion HKD or $6 billion USD per quarter. Assuming from 1997, the total capital outflow is around (2023-1997) x 6x4=USD 624 billion. Not a very big amount but enough to set back HK being a number 1 Asian Financial Centre. Clapping Clapping

(23-03-2023, 03:49 PM)Niubee Wrote:  U are the stupid one. The Bay Area of China Macau and HK will be new engine for biz and finance.

All wumao can do is to start personal attacks. They r just con man trying to tell lies with no substances

(23-03-2023, 03:54 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  Not much,  average 50 billion HKD or $6 billion USD per quarter.  Assuming from 1997,  the total capital outflow is around (2023-1997) x 6x4=USD 624 billion.  Not a very big amount but enough to set back HK being a number 1 Asian Financial Centre.    Clapping  Clapping

Take a look at FACT, the REAL FACT :

https://thesmartinvestor.com.sg/the-10-l...the-world/

(23-03-2023, 03:58 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  All wumao can do is to start personal attacks.  They r just con man trying to tell lies with no substances

This is your beloved Macau SAR and China's debt in terms of % GDP.. go figure out how prosperous they r

https://www.ceicdata.com/en/indicator/ma...ominal-gdp

[Image: Screenshot-2023-03-23-160309.jpg]

(23-03-2023, 04:01 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Take a look at FACT, the REAL FACT :

The facts are in the World bank's data and not in the words

(23-03-2023, 04:01 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Take a look at FACT, the REAL FACT :

The facts are in the World bank's data and not in the words. HK was the Asia Financial Centre but the glory gone and now?

(23-03-2023, 04:06 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  This is your beloved Macau SAR and China's debt in terms of % GDP.. go figure out how prosperous they r

Hong Kong has become Macau???  Thinking  Rotfl

BTW, do you know that Macau's main income is from tourists?

For more than 3 years, they had hardly any tourist and basically no income. Now that the world is open for free flow of tourists, Macau will pick up very fast.

No point quibbling.. will leave it to the Forum to judge..my purpoe is to do the correct the lies.

(23-03-2023, 04:30 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  No point quibbling.. will leave it to the Forum to judge..my purpoe is to do the correct the lies.

You are the biggest LIAR here!  Rotfl

矽銀瑞信倒閉華人富豪撤資,美國夢碎千億流入中國!|美國經濟危機全球信心動搖,1600億美元逃離美歐,香港、新加坡躺贏!【屈機觀察 EP73】

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/yA-IA1rV3KA

US and European banking crisis intensifies! The world is optimistic about China!

The credit default swap on American European banks are high.

CNBC took down the list CDS daily data to prevent speculation

Smile

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/03/24/citi-chi...haven.html

China is a ‘relative safe haven’ in the face of global banking stress, Citi economists say

Citi economists said, “We have long been discussing our view that China can be a major growth hedge this year – if anything, recent global banking stresses perhaps have strengthened this thesis.”

The decision by the People’s Bank of China to cut its required reserved ratio showed “reassurance of policy support amid global volatilities,” Citi economists wrote.

Lying Beh Suan 1. Pl show with charts

(28-03-2023, 10:43 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  Lying Beh Suan 1.  Pl show with charts

You best of the best amdk arse lickers stooge’s from skyjuice LOL LOL LOL 
https://media.tenor.com/JbYgwnFaKDwAAAAM...ughing.gif https://media.tenor.com/ff84j7lEurAAAAAM...-laugh.gif