Resales HDB projects near May 2023 BTO locations

Resales HDB projects near May 2023 BTO locations

Read more đź“Ť http://www.asiaone.com/money/resales-hdb...e=telegram&utmmedium=social&utmcampaign=&utmcontent=

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

I have seen some BTO flats, very small both the living room and bedrooms…how to live there?
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

By the time the BTOs are ready, the typical couple is almost 40 years old. Old hen can't lay eggs. No wonder SG birth rate dropping but the govt still act blur why.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(03-04-2023, 03:53 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I have seen some BTO flats, very small both the living room and bedrooms…how to live there?

What! How to live... Rotfl

(03-04-2023, 03:53 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I have seen some BTO flats, very small both the living room and bedrooms…how to live there?

Some top woman say you don't need very big spaces to pump so I guess it applies to your living quarters too.

(03-04-2023, 04:08 PM)starbugs Wrote:  By the time the BTOs are ready, the typical couple is almost 40 years old. Old hen can't lay eggs. No wonder SG birth rate dropping but the govt still act blur why.

Many, many will still.....buy!. BUT... Tongue thinking.... Rotfl

(05-04-2023, 04:25 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Many, many will still.....buy!. BUT... Tongue thinking.... Rotfl

More then S$, 1,000,000 flat.  Thinking

HDB will tell u " like Condo what, Condo also small "

(05-04-2023, 04:40 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  HDB will tell u " like Condo what, Condo also small "

Well, you should check out yourself, really really tiny, you can’t even fit a king size bed in master bedroom.

(05-04-2023, 04:42 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Well, you should check out yourself, really really tiny, you can’t even fit a king size bed in master bedroom.

i think can lah.............the master bedroom can accommodate a king size bed, but perhaps the other bedrooms cannot...................... Big Grin

(05-04-2023, 04:52 PM)debono Wrote:  i think can lah.............the master bedroom can accommodate a king size bed, but perhaps the other bedrooms cannot...................... Big Grin

Because is not "masterbed" room  Big Grin
Maximize govt earnings.