Hundreds gather in Clarke Quay for spontaneous countdown

Hundreds gather in Clarke Quay for spontaneous countdown, champagne sprayed into crowd

https://mothership.sg/2022/01/clarke-qua...-new-year/

A few never wear masks. Sg meh?

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

(01-01-2022, 04:26 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  A few never wear masks. Sg meh?

You are very observant, there are scores that did not wear a face mask, but enjoying the coming of a new year.....
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Omicron celebration … prepare for a spike with next week

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Each person collect 300 bucks

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Galilo_l's post

I think from the trace together token, they should be able to arrest quite a few

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

Every thing also control ....95% vaccinated already...those not maybe old cannot walk properly lah...let us enjoy and let business come back to this areas! Safe Distance Ambassador go away lah!!

It is a plot by chenghu for mass infection Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Spike also cannot help now.. anyone is everywhere. Don't think laiu..
[+] 1 user Likes FangFang's post

Base on what I have read in the papers, there are 10 poli there but choose to do nothing, coz crowd is more than what they can handle.

So this is a solid piece of evidence that having a gathering of more than 100 is ok, because instead of calling in more reinforcement to disperse the crowd, nothing is done..

If anyone get fined for gathering of more than 5, show the enforcer this article/video and ask them to tell you why you should be fine.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(04-01-2022, 10:36 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Base on what I have read in the papers, there are 10 poli there but choose to do nothing, coz crowd is more than what they can handle.

So this is a solid piece of evidence that having a gathering of more than 100 is ok, because instead of calling in more reinforcement to disperse the crowd, nothing is done..

If anyone get fined for gathering of more than 5, show the enforcer this article/video and ask them to tell you why you should be fine.

Yes but they did something else eye power...