Hundreds of Chinese Americans protest in Dallas against ‘discriminatory’

https://nextshark.com/chinese-americans-...ium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2mSc5A6DzgN937x582R_42URL44V8rfHgY8NpoPAGfGj_rwrn-l7ZCxVg#Echobox=1675212346

The most democracy and freedom country on earth  Rotfl

They're not scared of another random mass shooting?

I think the bill is targeting certain foreign  nationalities due to geo political tensions.

Because Chinese have settle there with certain expectations it is clear they will be disappointed.

But if they are naturalised and become US citizens then owning US propeprty should not be a problem.

Restrictions for foreigners buying local property is common even in singapore and Malaysia.

Quote:Bill 147, filed by Republican State Sen. Lois Kolkhorst in November 2022, will effectively prevent people with ties to four countries — ChinaRussiaNorth Korea and Iran — from purchasing Texas property or real estate if passed.

Meanwhile, Bill 552 will hinder companies with links to the four countries from buying agricultural land.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(01-02-2023, 09:14 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  https://nextshark.com/chinese-americans-...ium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2mSc5A6DzgN937x582R_42URL44V8rfHgY8NpoPAGfGj_rwrn-l7ZCxVg#Echobox=1675212346

At last, I see proper English being written.

It's Chinese Americans meaning that they ARE Americans.

Not American Chinese.

It's the CCP ibs here who like to write Singapore Chinese as if we are citizens of China. WTF man. We are Chinese Singaporeans, where Singaporean is the noun and Chinese is the adjective.

We are not Chinese and should never be telling people that we are, and causing all the confusion when speaking to 8 billion people.  

If you are so fond of telling people you are a Chinese, I would strongly advise you to LEAVE.  Go become a citizen of the  PEOPLE'S REPLYBLIC OF CHINA and surrender your NRIC from the Republic of Singapore.

cc:  cityhantum, CHAOS, lvlrsSTI.

(01-02-2023, 09:26 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  They're not scared of another random mass shooting?

Yeah why do they even want to own a property in US where there are so many killings.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(01-02-2023, 10:47 AM)Oyk Wrote:  At last, I see proper English being written.

Not American Chinese.

It's the CCP ibs here who like to write Singapore Chinese as if we are citizens of China. WTF man. We are Chinese Singaporeans, where Singaporean is the noun and Chinese is the adjective.

We are not Chinese and should never be telling people that we are, and causing all the confusion when speaking to 8 billion people.  

If you are so fond of telling people you are a Chinese, I would strongly advise you to LEAVE.  Go become a citizen of the  PEOPLE'S REPLYBLIC OF CHINA and surrender your NRIC from the Republic of Singapore.

So flower goat is not a type of goat?
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(01-02-2023, 10:51 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Yeah why do they even want to own a property in US where there are so many killings.

Kena badly brainwashed by western propagandas, like some here loh.

Amdk arse lickers stooge’s happy to stay there why protest LOL LOL LOL
https://media.tenor.com/Ozv6zQhurgIAAAAM...-happy.gif https://media.tenor.com/1aSHGirgw0sAAAAM...arious.gif

(01-02-2023, 11:11 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  So flower goat is not a type of goat?

Laughter-13

(01-02-2023, 10:47 AM)Oyk Wrote:  At last, I see proper English being written.

Not American Chinese.

It's the CCP ibs here who like to write Singapore Chinese as if we are citizens of China. WTF man.  We are Chinese Singaporeans, where Singaporean is the noun and Chinese is the adjective.

I learn something new today. I always thought pretty interchangeable Chinese American and American Chinese. Didn't know there's a difference placing which first order etc..
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(01-02-2023, 09:15 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  The most democracy and freedom country on earth  Rotfl

Did you see they worship the Statue of Liberty? Rotfl

But whole day preach 自由民主…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(01-02-2023, 11:46 AM)Sticw Wrote:  I learn something new today. I always thought pretty interchangeable Chinese American and American Chinese. Didn't know there's a difference placing which first order etc..

I have said many times. We are Chinese…
Don’t write it in details. 
It will make OYK confuse lah.
You interpret
Chinese American or American Chinese in mandarin.

华裔美国人or 美国华裔 or 美国华人?
Sound like no good translation.

华人美国人 or 美国人华人
Sound funny?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(01-02-2023, 11:47 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Did you see they worship the Statue of Liberty? Rotfl

But whole day preach 自由民主…
Paul raped a woman

His lawyer tells the judge:  Peter also raped a woman.

Right away, Paul walks.  He is now innocent.

That's your communist logic.

If a tiong raped a woman, he is innocent as far as you are concerend.  All you need to do is to google a rape case involving an American.   Rolleyes

(01-02-2023, 11:57 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I have said many times. We are Chinese…
Don’t write it in details. 
It will make OYK confuse lah.
You interpret
Chinese American or American Chinese in mandarin.

华裔美国人or 美国华裔?
Sound like no good translation.

Mandarin for American is 美国人
Mandarin for Singaporean is 新加坡人
Mandarin for Chinese is 中国人

Nothing really confusing about it. Even a seven-year-old Chinese knows that. So, don't go to Chin and tell that little kid that you are a 中国人 and a tourist at the same time. THAT would confuse him.

(01-02-2023, 12:02 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Mandarin for American is 美国人
Mandarin for Singaporean is 新加坡人
Mandarin for Chinese is 中国人

Nothing really confusing about it.  Even a seven-year-old Chinese knows that.  So, don't go to Chin and tell that little kid that you are a 中国人 and a tourist at the same time.  THAT would confuse him.

Chinese is 华人 as well... Err you not very correct...
[+] 3 users Like Sticw's post

CCP born in China Ah Tiongs are really Hopeless...just look at them here..lol...l believe many have CCP WIFE here or their father or mother is CCP....

Identity confusion, probably caused by bad or careless translations

All amdk arse lickers stooge’s buay song liao
jjww liai
https://media.tenor.com/JZVHcoA5tVkAAAAM...y-edmw.gif https://media.tenor.com/Ozv6zQhurgIAAAAM...-happy.gif https://media.tenor.com/1aSHGirgw0sAAAAM...arious.gif
[+] 1 user Likes Omnipresent88's post

Aiya, 都一大把年纪了,还搞不清自己到底是什么东西南北
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(01-02-2023, 12:16 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Aiya, 都一大把年纪了,还搞不清自己到底是什么东西南北

Dont laugh!
因为他只懂片面的道理lah. Rotfl
就以为是天理。
不然为什么,道这么难搞明白!

[+] 3 users Like RiseofAsia's post

(01-02-2023, 12:05 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Chinese is 华人 as well... Err you not very correct...

华人 is Hua people.

Please do not screw up my language.  If you don't know how to speak Chinese properly, there are a few online Chinese schools from China which will teach you.
Photo 

Which one is Chinese?

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=27496207]
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

(01-02-2023, 12:05 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Chinese is 华人 as well... Err you not very correct...

华人就对了。中国华人,台湾华人,香港华人,星马华人,美国华人,美国华裔,旅美华人,等待等等。

至于羊人要怎么样翻译,就由它们去吧!不必跟它们一般见识
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(01-02-2023, 11:11 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  So flower goat is not a type of goat?
Direct translation should be goat flower where flower is a noun and goat is an adjective. So, he is a type of flower that got a goatish look. .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

You are correct. Dun be misled by a confused goat. .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

The AngMoh words actually quite discriminating.

For those countries they look down in the past, will be end with ese.
Like Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese etc.

But they don’t call themselves Americanese or Britishese.

(01-02-2023, 12:16 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Aiya, 都一大把年纪了,还搞不清自己到底是什么东西南北

Aiya, some of our fake British are intentionally try to confuse our kids that they are real British, their ancestors are came from UK or US