Hwa Chong' woman filmed making racist remarks let off due to delusionary disorder

'Hwa Chong' woman filmed making racist remarks let off due to delusionary disorder

Read more 📍 https://bit.ly/3PoeOH3

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

Next time lot of Singapore woman will have this type of mental illness

(14-12-2022, 08:12 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Next time lot of Singapore woman will have this type of mental illness

What are you talking about. This woman is.clearly mentally ill and need help not public condemnation.  I find the person who posted the video for public to video is highly is highly inconsiderate.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(14-12-2022, 08:12 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Next time lot of Singapore woman will have this type of mental illness

Already quite a few here  Rotfl

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(14-12-2022, 08:41 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  What are you talking about. This woman is.clearly mentally ill and need help not public condemnation.  I find the person who posted the video for public to video is highly is highly inconsiderate.

I  too believe that she should be pardoned, cos she is suffering from mental illness, and the authorities must be compassionate..... Big Grin