I Had Problem with Heart for 2 Months After Vaccination

(08-01-2022, 04:48 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Why she call you sis?

I call her sis., and she called me brother Debono....

(08-01-2022, 04:51 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Diabetics can take bananas meh? Thought it is sugary?

Diabetes can take anything but must control carb intake. Best is to reduce refined carb like white rice and flour to very little. Get the carbs from some fruits is a good idea because they contain anti oxidants and dietary fibre. Is it also a good idea to move about a bit after every meal.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(08-01-2022, 04:45 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Doctor in Australia?

When I saw GP in Perth, he told me everything would be fine, not to worry, but didn’t give me prescription for any useful medicine. First 15 min consultation is free of charge.

(08-01-2022, 04:55 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Diabetes can take anything but must control carb intake. Best is to reduce refined carb like white rice and flour to very little. Get the carbs from some fruits is a good idea because they contain anti oxidants and dietary fibre. Is it also a good idea to move about a bit after every meal.
Bro., thank you for the info...

(08-01-2022, 04:56 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  When I saw GP in Perth, he told me everything would be fine, not to worry, but didn’t give me prescription for any useful medicine. First 15 min consultation is free of charge.

Actually there is a limit to what doctors can do to save life. Some of the more effective are like blood transfusion during emergency and giving medicine that dissolve blood clots. Some treatments they give they are also not really sure or have high confidence that they will work.

(08-01-2022, 05:03 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Actually there is a limit to what doctors can do to save life. Some of the more effective are like blood transfusion during emergency and giving medicine that dissolve blood clots. Some treatments they give they are also not really sure or have high confidence that they will work.

Unlike Spore, GPs in Australia tend to not give medicines to the patients, let them recover on their own.

(08-01-2022, 04:51 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Diabetics can take bananas meh? Thought it is sugary?

cannot. too much potassium is aso bad for kidneys
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(08-01-2022, 05:03 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Actually there is a limit to what doctors can do to save life. Some of the more effective are like blood transfusion during emergency and giving medicine that dissolve blood clots. Some treatments they give they are also not really sure or have high confidence that they will work.

What you said is true ......

(08-01-2022, 05:07 PM)Blin Wrote:  correct ,me same.

So MRS STI you are not the only one with this problem....

(08-01-2022, 04:47 PM)debono Wrote:  He is a man....

Good man but loh soh at times  Clapping

Smile

Are you OK?

My mother, after the vaccination, very jialat now. Don't know is it because of pfizer or because of her age.

(08-01-2022, 03:06 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Vaccine causes myocarditis it is a known side effect.
.if one get chest pain or discomfort should go get checked by the doctor.

Correction :

m-RNA vaccines

(08-01-2022, 03:01 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Feel like someone is squeezing my heart, but a few months later all gone, my heart is back to normal.

I never had heart problem before, so my conclusion is Pfizer vaccines do cause heart problems.

Why you didnt report this here immediately? Many would have been more resolved not to vaccinate if they knew of your side effect....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(08-01-2022, 05:06 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Unlike Spore, GPs in Australia tend to not give medicines to the patients, let them recover on their own.

Then what do the doctor earn?

My friend whole body rashes and itchy for more than 1 months after 2nd jab of Pfizer.

Me too. Before vaccine, i do not have the squeezing problem, as though the chest is tight and i did vigorous coughing to get rid of the feeling.

Seems like quite a number have this. Can be quite serious but had recovered later. The bodies had become weaker. They switch to Sinopharm on 3rd dose.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

I will not be surprised if the Booster eventually take away one's life causing a heart attack. Escaped the 1st and 2nd jab but the 3rd may proved fatal.

(08-01-2022, 08:50 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  I will not be surprised if the Booster eventually take away one's life causing a heart attack. Escaped the 1st and 2nd jab but the 3rd may proved fatal.

If  the person does not have any underlying illness, he may be eligible to get $225,000 ....

(08-01-2022, 05:40 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Why you didnt report this here immediately? Many would have been more resolved not to vaccinate if they knew of your side effect....... Rolleyes

She may not have thought it had any thing to do with the 2nd jab until now I supposed. 

After my 2nd jab, a few weeks later, I experienced pain and stiff neck for about 1 and a half months, especially so when sleeping.  I also unable to scratch my back with my left arm without feeling some pain. Luckily, now the pain and stiff neck is gone.

https://www.atlantaallergy.com/posts/vie...o-needs-it

(08-01-2022, 09:08 PM)theold Wrote:  https://www.atlantaallergy.com/posts/vie...o-needs-it

What can this EpiPen do....?

(08-01-2022, 09:01 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  She may not have thought it had any thing to do with the 2nd jab until now I supposed. 

After my 2nd jab, a few weeks later, I experienced pain and stiff neck for about 1 and a half months, especially so when sleeping.  I also unable to scratch my back with my left arm without feeling some pain. Luckily, now the pain and stiff neck is gone.

Well said, when I had the problem a few months back, I thought I had heart disease, now the heart problem is gone, I realize it could be due to the vaccine as heart problem won’t go away on its own without treatment, and I heard Pfizer vaccine does cause heart inflammation.

(08-01-2022, 08:08 PM)kc172021 Wrote:  Me too. Before vaccine, i do not have the squeezing problem, as though the chest is tight and i did vigorous coughing to get rid of the feeling.

Are you feeling better now?

(08-01-2022, 06:10 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  My friend whole body rashes and itchy for more than 1 months after 2nd jab of Pfizer.

Oh dear. Huh

(08-01-2022, 05:50 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Then what do the doctor earn?

Unlike in Spore, over there doctors dunt sell drugs, they only give you a prescription for you to buy the medicine  at a nearby pharmacy…as a result doctors can’t overcharge you to make money. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(08-01-2022, 04:44 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Debono is man or woman?

Aquaman

(08-01-2022, 09:01 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  She may not have thought it had any thing to do with the 2nd jab until now I supposed. 

I only experience that on the second night after my second sinopharm jab in the middle of the night when I was sleeping. Next day wake up OK already.

(08-01-2022, 10:34 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I only experience that on the second night after my second sinopharm jab in the middle of the night when I was sleeping. Next day wake up OK already.

After vaccination sometimes at night my heart beat suddenly went up to 120-130 then dropped back to normal range then went up again for a min or two after an hour then dropped lower….not anymore. Clapping