I Opened a CPF Investment Acct with DBS, Why Can’t I Trade using CPF in UOB Kayhian?

Huh Confused Rolleyes

Does that mean I have to open an account with DBS Vickers and can only trade at that platform using CPF?

(04-05-2023, 03:17 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Huh Confused Rolleyes

Inside UOBKH is there a screen for you to enter the CPFIS account number and then save? I am using FSM and I need to do that so thinking UOBKH should be similar else how would the brokerage know where to take monies from?

(04-05-2023, 03:20 PM)sgh Wrote:  Inside UOBKH is there a screen for you to enter the CPFIS account number and then save? I am using FSM and I need to do that so thinking UOBKH should be similar else how would the brokerage know where to take monies from?

So you mean you can use CPFIS account in other platforms? I am not able to find that in UOB Kayhian, in the drop-down there’s only Cash and SRS, no CPF option available.

(04-05-2023, 03:17 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Huh Confused Rolleyes

[Image: 251.gif]

you bought a car from Tan Cheong but send to Performance motor for servicing, can ?

Just give your cpf investment number to UOB KH, then you will have the option to trade using "CPF" once their system is updated with the number.
[+] 1 user Likes blackhorn's post

Stupid...must go link up la

REMINDER:
EVERY 1K SHARES BUY OR SELL BANK EARNS U $2.50 
IS NOT PER TRANSACTION OF X NR SHARES.
DONT TRANSACT AT MULTIPLES OF 100 BUT MULTIPLES OF K

open phillips cash plus acct commission to buy cpf shares  is cheaper than bank charges!!

(05-05-2023, 02:33 PM)talky Wrote:  open phillips cash plus acct commission to buy cpf shares  is cheaper than bank charges!!

The app is called poems correct? I have that but is cash management as i used it to buy unit trust not trade shares.

why you need to use cpf?

just use Bank account link with UOB K H

(05-05-2023, 02:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  why you need to use cpf?

just use Bank account link with UOB K H

I think he want to use his cpf monies to buy,sell shares possibly a retired person liao.