Is it a crime to ask questions?

https://theindependent.sg/healing-the-di...ce-report/
[+] 1 user Likes SGSeniorCitizen1952's post

Just a frustrated attention seeking old bitch who has too big and insecure ego to join AWARE  Big Grin

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

MOH oso urged public not to call them...  Devil

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/co...ople-avoid

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like Galilo_l's post

It not crime,, better don't vacinne and stay safe is better.

What a bitch. Send her to China or Russia.
[+] 2 users Like guffaw's post

(09-01-2022, 09:12 AM)guffaw Wrote:  What a bitch. Send her to China or Russia.

Your house is better for her!  Tongue

(09-01-2022, 10:14 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Your house is better for her!  Tongue

My house not kennel

(09-01-2022, 08:47 AM)FangFang Wrote:  It not crime,, better don't vacinne and stay safe is better.

Without the 2 vaccination, many things are out of bounds, e.g. entering a shopping mall, eateries and hawker centres....also there is a requirement for those who are currently employed and need to show their vaccination history, may now find themselves unable to get into their offices/sites....

(09-01-2022, 09:12 AM)guffaw Wrote:  What a bitch. Send her to China or Russia.
Shd send you to Afghanistan and do some social work.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(09-01-2022, 11:01 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Shd send you to Afghanistan and do some social work.

Send you to dog pound.

(09-01-2022, 11:07 AM)guffaw Wrote:  Send you to dog pound.

You even love to suck dog's cok?  vomit

(09-01-2022, 11:09 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  You even love to suck dog's cok?  vomit

Can send to China restaurant.

(09-01-2022, 11:12 AM)guffaw Wrote:  Can send to China restaurant.

You mean send your little tiny cok to exhibit?  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

It is not wrong to ask questions. Likewise an elected govt has all the obligations to address concerns and not brush aside feedback on ground as noise or opposition voices. Get to business not politics.

Vaccination has been on voluntarily basis and seen as biased towards a discrimination that gives people no choice. Democratic? Therefore it is unthinkable that you silence the unvaccinated or those that are raising concerns on vaccination or commonly coined as anti vac voices. Make it mandatory and truly foot for all ills that comes with it (please don't ask the people to use their medisave, shield or private insurance).

Hotlines are there for people to ask questions especially when your FAQ doesn't address them. Else why have hotlines? Only to hear good things and praises? That you can already do so yourself, self praising is not a newly acquired skill featured.

If indeed we are a sovereignty that is not influenced by any other countries, then make sure assessment and decisions are done so and get the best solution for this country. Don't just echo whatever USA says. Do your own research and findings, else why have so many brilliant scholars when we can't even research on the different types of vaccines, cures etc for covid or anything out there. Likewise beyond health care into all other sectors.

USA is not an independent but a heavily vasted country that is for themselves not Singapore. Likewise the same for any other country such as China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia etc.
[+] 5 users Like Sticw's post

(09-01-2022, 11:20 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  You mean send your little tiny cok to exhibit?  Rotfl
This is a good one.  Very funny.  I believed he fit the criteria.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

Her point is valid.. Firstly, there is a hotline, but MOH say you are instigating people to jam the hotline..

So, get parents to ask questions at the vaccination center, then you say instigating people to jam the vaccination center..

Then might as well tell people don't ask question and get jab..

Does MOH portray an image that they genuinely want to answer questions in person (and not via public media canned statements)? Don't think so..

Iris Koh should turnaround and ask, in this case, how can parents get to post questions and get them answered in person and real time? You keep telling cannot do this cannot do that, then can do what?

There seem to be a seminar by MOH on 18th Dec, and the ground feedback is questions asked are not answered.. Does MOH need a dedicated seminar for concerned folks to ask questions and get answers?? Those that cannot be answered on the spot, capture all the questions and published the answers in MOH website.

To me, MOH seem to be supplying bullets to Iris Koh to shoot at MOH..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 2 users Like ArielCasper's post

Many dun realize we blindly allow the politicians instigating us to persecute our fellowmen for their own selfish agenda .
Many deserve to live in the darkness of this world continue persecuting and condemnating own ppl who are feeble.

(09-01-2022, 11:20 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  You mean send your little tiny cok to exhibit?  Rotfl

Obviously send the whole gemstar dog. You don't even have a cok since you are the sucker.

(08-01-2022, 01:24 AM)PerceivedToBe Wrote:  

He told us then, not to wear masks as it's counter productive

Why today,  he changes his mind so quickly,?

(09-01-2022, 11:28 AM)Sticw Wrote:  It is not wrong to ask questions. Likewise an elected govt has all the obligations to address concerns and not brush aside feedback on ground as noise or opposition voices. Get to business not politics.

Vaccination has been on voluntarily basis and seen as biased towards a discrimination that gives people no choice. Democratic? Therefore it is unthinkable that you silence the unvaccinated or those that are raising concerns on vaccination or commonly coined as anti vac voices. Make it mandatory and truly foot for all ills that comes with it (please don't ask the people to use their medisave, shield or private insurance).

Hotlines are there for people to ask questions especially when your FAQ doesn't address them. Else why have hotlines? Only to hear good things and praises? That you can already do so yourself, self praising is not a newly acquired skill featured.

If indeed we are a sovereignty that is not influenced by any other countries, then make sure assessment and decisions are done so and get the best solution for this country. Don't just echo whatever USA says. Do your own research and findings, else why have so many brilliant scholars when we can't even research on the different types of vaccines, cures etc for covid or anything out there. Likewise beyond health care into all other sectors.

USA is not an independent but a heavily vasted country that is for themselves not Singapore. Likewise the same for any other country such as China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia etc.

They tell u vaccination is voluntary but come up with many restrictions to make your life difficult so as to make u 'voluntarily' go vaccinate. I don't see how it is voluntary.
[+] 3 users Like winbig's post

(10-01-2022, 06:42 AM)winbig Wrote:  They tell u vaccination is voluntary but come up with many restrictions to make your life difficult so as to make u 'voluntarily' go vaccinate. I don't see how it is voluntary.

Your brilliant contribution .. agreed

Well done

[Image: IMG-20220110-062346.jpg]

(10-01-2022, 06:42 AM)winbig Wrote:  They tell u vaccination is voluntary but come up with many restrictions to make your life difficult so as to make u 'voluntarily' go vaccinate. I don't see how it is voluntary.

To keep deaths tally as low as possible

They delayed admission and not treating of infected people, so those died later and then, diagnosed with Delta will NOT be considered or added to deaths tally..

Smart
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(10-01-2022, 07:12 AM)Scythian Wrote:  To keep deaths tally as low as possible

They delayed admission and not treating of infected people, so those died later and then, diagnosed with Delta will NOT be considered or added to deaths tally..

Smart

They were taught by their highly educated parents to do that.

Inherited gene from good family

(10-01-2022, 07:12 AM)Scythian Wrote:  To keep deaths tally as low as possible

Smart

Where did u hear this from?