I Was Scammed Of $77k - Here's What You Need To Learn From My Story

https://youtu.be/LOPz4_ryviE

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Women, remember! Rainy day is the best time for scammers or cheaters to call you.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I just listened for 2 minutes and concluded that she is dumb naive and not scammer is smart..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

If she knows which country the scammer from.
Go and a lodge a report from the embassy.
For China, the authority treats scammer case seriously.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Actually she really is dumb. She is still defensive. Saying she is not dumb but just that the scammers are too good.

I have (when I’ve the time) played with them and end up fcuking them upside down Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

When we get cheated or failed in anything we do, the first thing we jumped into would be to put the blame on others. Instead of looking inward.

No one like to admit that they are not alert or dumb in the case with this lady, but claimed that the man who cheated her is better or smarter.

Same reason or excuses when we were drunk we denied that, and when things happened we go straight to blaming others but ourselves. That just human defence mode.

Also for those with mental issues, they will not admit themselves to be crazy. Because they are in it, they will see others as crazy. Same rationale.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

(21-10-2022, 07:41 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Actually she really is dumb.  She is still defensive.  Saying she is not dumb but just that the scammers are too good. 

I have (when I’ve the time) played with them and end up fcuking them upside down Big Grin
Yalor, if someone out of kindness pass you a lobang to make money and you told him not keen but he kept coming back and persistently or almost pesteringly asked you to invest; a large red alarm bell should be ringing already. Imagine the scammer even offered her to try a $100 first and yet she dumb dumb still dun sense the danger. .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

This woman has already told the cause of the problem. It is trust. Trust is the weapon the scammer use to cheat the victim.
Her weakness is too easy to trust someone.

How can she fall prey to trust so easily? The scammer must have put a handsome picture in his profile. And she chee hong Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Just believe in yourself and don't be agreed

(21-10-2022, 08:18 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  He borrowed small amount from me each time

$300 to $700

Promised to pay back in days or weeks

But usually he would drag on and delay paying me back

Even if he has the money

If the person has returned you the money that does not constitute as scam. 

And if you knew he will not return you, why continue to borrow him the money? And the fact is that the guy you borrowed your money did return instead of the promised time line. 

So that doesn’t make any sense. 

You’re trying to post here how good a person you are and merely trying to paint the guy as the negative person. That’s not necessary.

Actually downright naive. But seems she still hasn’t learnt her lesson.

She already said that ish not that she not smart. But that the scammer happens to be smarter than her. With an attitude like that, she is bound to be scammed again by a “smarter” scammer Big Grin

Quote:simpled minded and greed usually kena scammed lah
Many people are naive once.

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

I have been scammed twice in my life.  Once during the army ns days.  While on exercise, my encik during lunch time said “Cpl …, pass me some money, get the drivers buy lunch for us.”  Happy to eat outside food than combat rations, I readily handed out a $50 note.  I later found out all the drivers thanking me for the free lunch. Second time, my then gf’s 3 girlfriends drank tonnes of liquor and then asked me to foot the bill first. They never paid me back Big Grin

Whenever I treat I’m totally fine with it but only those 2 occasions I did not know nor agree Big Grin

boleh gal. keep the conversation going will led her to holan avenue or road.

(21-10-2022, 09:29 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I have been scammed twice in my life.  Once during the army ns days.  While on exercise, my encik during lunch time said “Cpl …, pass me some money, get the drivers buy lunch for us.”  Happy to eat outside food than combat rations, I readily handed out a $50 note.  I later found out all the drivers thanking me for the free lunch. Second time, my then gf’s 3 girlfriends drank tonnes of liquor and then asked me to foot the bill first. They never paid me back Big Grin

Whenever I treat I’m totally fine with it but only those 2 occasions I did not know nor agree Big Grin

Did u makan the gals..

Smile

Not dumb but completely stupid. Even a fool will know what's he up to.

(21-10-2022, 11:38 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Did u makan the gals..

When we were younger to save costs we booked just one hotel room and all slept on the same bed Big Grin

When she about to meet that man how come she not even know his address ,,? Or his working place ?.....if trading account freeze inside money not much ($100+) than closed it. Handsome man got so good be friend online ? Only not handsome than go join SDU lah...