I am currently watching this Taiwan hokkien drama.

[+] 2 users Like Guest's post

(01-12-2022, 07:49 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  
Every artiste acted very well in all Taiwanese dramas. Just that they are a bit long winded. I watch them too.

(01-12-2022, 12:06 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Every artiste acted very well in all Taiwanese dramas. Just that they are a bit long winded. I watch them too.

Yup totally agree with you. When they act bad very evil de, when they go to jail come out turn good very pity de and others always Wang Ong them. To me Taiwan hokkien drama actors and actresses can act both bad and good character in the same show such as bad become good or good become bad.
[+] 2 users Like Guest's post

(01-12-2022, 12:14 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Yup totally agree with you. When they act bad very evil de, when they go to jail come out turn good very pity de and others always Wang Ong them. To me Taiwan hokkien drama actors and actresses can act both bad and good character in the same show such as bad become good or good become bad.

Later got 甘味人生 at 4:30PM on Channel 8 lah! Big Grin

Lots of unnatural forced acting in Tdrama....when they act evil thought, sure got obvious raise eyebrows acting...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(01-12-2022, 02:02 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Lots of unnatural forced acting in Tdrama....when they act evil thought, sure got obvious raise eyebrows acting...

They will think aloud so you know what they are thinking lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

got Guo C Ming wor

(01-12-2022, 07:49 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  

think will take at least 2 yr to end.