I am stepping down as PM but I am not stopping work!’: PM Lee

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/i...ork-pm-lee

[Image: 6-F959-A42-CB04-46-A6-A4-D6-B61123-E7152-C.jpg]

Don't be another Mahathir lah. Step down means step down. Go find a hobby.

he also needs to step down from secretary general of PAP to be completely step down.

as secretary general of PAP, he can expel Lawrence Wong from PAP and appoint another PM.

This is scary. Looks like he is not finish with destroying Singapore yet.      Big Grin

[+] 3 users Like Huliwang's post

Making LW a Puppet under his watchful eyes

24 X 7 like a CCTV Camera

(07-05-2024, 08:33 PM)Ola Wrote:  Making LW a Puppet under his watchful eyes

24 X 7 like a CCTV Camera
Love Willingly

he is like a train without brakes
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

Common human problem. don't know how to let go.

[+] 1 user Likes Rainforest's post

(07-05-2024, 08:25 PM)forum456 Wrote:  he also needs to step down from secretary general of PAP to be completely step down.

as secretary general of PAP, he can expel Lawrence Wong from PAP and appoint another PM.

lky already mentioned that as secretary general of the party he is the most powerful person in the govt,not the pm

He still PM in disguise , planning to push his son come out rah , protect their " lee family power " ....

look at His wife HC still inside GIC TS Holdings despite step down as CEO , she still tactically behind control GIC and over see that CEO just a " puppet " ....

(07-05-2024, 07:59 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  [Image: 6-F959-A42-CB04-46-A6-A4-D6-B61123-E7152-C.jpg]

This is to ensure that the seat warmer give up the posts at the right time for his &*4#&$$ to move up

[+] 1 user Likes klat's post

lky aask all his merry men to step down and retire
but after all his men step down
he sabotage them by not stepping down and work until die

I wonder how can LW function under his erstwhile PM. How to be his own person when his former boss is still hovering about around him Thinking

He will be a pain in the ass for LW.

But 60% of die hard fan still happy to have him around leh

[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1715086453' Wrote:  1715086453[/url]']
He still PM in disguise , planning to push his son come out rah , protect their " lee family power " ....

look at His wife HC still inside GIC TS Holdings despite step down as CEO , she still tactically behind control GIC and over see that CEO just a " puppet " ....

Ahneh puppet Smile

implying he is still the man in charge.

(07-05-2024, 07:59 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  [Image: 6-F959-A42-CB04-46-A6-A4-D6-B61123-E7152-C.jpg]

M  -  I  -  C

K  -  E  -  Y

gong xi gong xi

李公公
千岁千岁千千岁

(07-05-2024, 08:25 PM)forum456 Wrote:  he also needs to step down from secretary general of PAP to be completely step down.

Think, he, Mr Lee will be trying to new PM Wong for returning pap party to it org, process of coordinating new task goals and activities to it resources they run smarty in many in their pap men.

LW still green as PM needs guidance

I am stepping down but I m still in charge.

(07-05-2024, 08:08 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Don't be another Mahathir lah. Step down means step down. Go find a hobby.

Pinky has no intention of giving up his power nor that mega salary from taxpayers' money. 

不舍得放手

wat lee sian long is trying to say is..

' i step down dont mean i am going away somewhere to die...i mean is i step down and put a puppet in my place becos i already tell pple i will step down before next election...but doesnt mean i really step down...mean i just pretend to step down but still in power from behind..you u really think i will give up my emperor throne? of course not....i still got so many pple I want to tekan...lol'

Won’t give up so easily
Can work still work