I ask you a simple question:

When you are sleeping are you aware of this real physical world ?

Hence when you die and your brain is dead there is nothing left..no soul and no other world for you.

Even if this life is your next from your previous one, can you remember your previous life ? Therefore it is meaningless. 

The only meaningful life is NOW.
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

Stop hoping for a soul...there is nothing after you died. Just like nothing before you were born.

Everyday your sleep reminds you of this FACT.

right. 活在当下,行在今日。不要想太多了。
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(11-11-2021, 05:39 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  right. 活在当下,行在今日。不要想太多了。

Yes. You are very smart.

Simtian?

(11-11-2021, 05:47 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Simtian?

Dun think so. Sim tian is a Catholic and has seen ghosts/spirits. He definitely knows we have souls

eta. I stand corrected, could be Simtian bcos his posts in the other threads sound like him. Oso can't think of a reason why someone else would want to impersonate him and use the tiangor name.

生不带来死不带去
活要活的塌实
为社会出分力
不求回报

欢迎天哥回归  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(11-11-2021, 07:54 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  生不带来死不带去
活要活的塌实
为社会出分力
不求回报

欢迎天哥回归  Big Grin

Wise words & Thank u, dear.

All the forumers here are very smart.
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

therefore....reincarnation is BS. Afterlife is BS. But ghost a bit hard to explain leh....

But KARMA is very REAL

Being a kindergarten dropout, I only know how to say nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Wow 2021 post...

Go soul I saw 👀

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(11-11-2021, 06:06 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Dun think so. Sim tian is a Catholic and has seen ghosts/spirits. He definitely knows we have souls

eta. I stand corrected, could be Simtian bcos his posts in the other threads sound like him. Oso can't think of a reason why someone else would want to impersonate him and use the tiangor name.
Alréady told you numerous times, you are not intelligent enough to analyse forumers so quit acting like some smart alec

Dun be a clown