I attended Kim Lim’s extravagant birthday party in Bangkok

https://cnaluxury.channelnewsasia.com/ex...kok-238066

she become plasticky...

Smile

(25-07-2023, 02:32 PM)Niubee Wrote:  she become plasticky...

Who is that fellow rest on her neh neh? son?

Decadence lifestyle. She thinks those people who wish her happy birthday really meant it. Bimbo. No wonder she can't handle her men. I'm sure they can't stand her.

(25-07-2023, 02:37 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Decadence lifestyle. She thinks those people who wish her happy birthday really meant it. Bimbo. No wonder she can't handle her men. I'm sure they can't stand her.

Smile I don't mind let her mentally abuse me.

in before HELLO U WANT ALSO FAT HOPE,
Is all depend She choose you or not not you choose her. Even you are dam handsome etc she have seem tons of handsome guys etc.

(25-07-2023, 02:32 PM)Niubee Wrote:  she become plasticky...

Same thought

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(25-07-2023, 02:39 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile I don't mind let her mentally abuse me.

Is all depend She choose you or not not you choose her. Even you are dam handsome etc she have seem tons of handsome guys etc.

I won't harbour any of such hope. She's only good enough for a fling and is not of wife material. She can forget about having a lasting marriage.

I dun think highly of her. She's there because of her father and nothing else. If I have such a father I'll do better than her.

(25-07-2023, 02:47 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I won't harbour any of such hope. She's only good enough for a fling and is not of wife material. She can forget about having a lasting marriage.

I dun think highly of her. She's there because of her father and nothing else. If I have such a father I'll do better than her.

At least she got things to do , I read she is expanding her beauty business in Thailand. Of course what she have now even come money for her business is all from her rich dad Peter lim.

But come jamie chua , I don't know she got do business one or not since every month just sit there 300K++ come from her ex indo hubby.

(25-07-2023, 02:49 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  At least she got things to do , I read she is expanding her beauty business in Thailand. Of course what she have now even come money for her business is all from her rich dad Peter lim.

But come jamie chua , I don't know she got do business one or not since every month just sit there 300K++ come from her ex indo hubby.

She is a youtuber, you dont know meh? Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(25-07-2023, 02:39 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile I don't mind let her mentally abuse me.

女怕嫁错男lah. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I thought she is rich why cut cost by having it in Bangkok...so troublesome and inconvenience when everyone needs to fly there.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(25-07-2023, 03:18 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I thought she is rich why cut cost by having it in Bangkok...so troublesome and inconvenience when everyone needs to fly there.

You think she really so bimbo dumb? I feel is partly she busy expand her beauty business there in Thailand.

She seem in fact now stay at Thailand most of the time dealing her beauty business. So come her birthday ask people fly there.

(25-07-2023, 03:27 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  You think she really so bimbo dumb? I feel is partly she busy expand her beauty business there in Thailand.

She seem in fact now stay at Thailand most of the time dealing her beauty business. So come her birthday ask people fly there.

Yalah, most rich people when they hold wedding or birthday party overseas, they will also arrange return flight, transport from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport to six stars hotel for the invited guests (all paid by host). Looks like Ah Butt never been invited before.   Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

https://media.tenor.com/b2ENS-8zZnQAAAAd/face-melt.gif

Think those people will be there if she did not pay for private jet, hotel, food? So fake!

She should just wear this mask suah...

[Image: c63c296a6c19ef0a12c4e6f032199695.jpg]

I guess she is in the BEAUTY business not the Natural Beauty business 

Reminds of some of the older women who use too much make up to try to cover wrinkles in the end don't look normal at all

A person ought to be recognisable with and without make up.
If you put on so much make up until cannot recognise your real face, you are just wearing a mask and have no confidence to show your real face.

In this culture of faking everything jncluding your own face...really appreciate people who show their real look...

[Image: oHqACcV.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(25-07-2023, 03:47 PM)mikotan Wrote:  Think those people will be there if she did not pay for private jet, hotel, food? So fake!

tactically speaking I feel is quite " standard " for these so call rich people want to hold birthday party oversea , they will sponsor your air ticket etc fetch you from airport to attend. So call you invite them come to your birthday party so you sponsor all the travelling matters.

if you read the article , the reporter claim Kim team want to sponsor the air ticket etc but the report never accept " if I read correctly " , partly the reporter want to prevent herself get trouble so call " gain benefits " Do note CNA , Media corp , SPH they are consider as " stat boards " tactically speaking.

Should have invited party animal Iswalan. nudie Party
He is familiar with such "benefits" $$ Gift_with_a_bow Kissing
On a side note, kim looks more like a thai hooker than the hookers themselves in the photo.
[+] 1 user Likes Truebluesg's post

Jiak liao bee + 2 time divorcee = useless creature

(25-07-2023, 05:46 PM)joyce_tay Wrote:  Jiak liao bee + 2 time divorcee

I think more Jiak liao bee is Jamie chua ????

Smile

Interesting she never invite Jamie Chua ??

(25-07-2023, 05:47 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile

Interesting she never invite Jamie Chua ??

But she was invited to Bling empire circle of rich. Rotfl

https://youtu.be/Z9QcsdBQTMw

appears like if theres no $$$
theres no kimlim