I believe Taiwanese people can't wait China take over.

unification can be via 1 country 2 system with no expiry. ie forever 2 system.
peace forever. trade grow and proven ok world will see that it is good.

in that way can removed the potential of foreigner trying to create trouble for both place.

country man hit country man instigated by foreigner like that of ukarine war. really the worse choice.
weaken both sides. benefit far west only.

(06-07-2023, 11:24 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  the gangster there and the politicians still together working hand in hand backend. Like no Govt like that.

So messy always got fights between gangs.

Look at HK , ever since China take over. The gangster there now keep quiet. Don't dare to mess around.

I believe Taiwanese people are not what you believe lah! Big Grin I have many Taiwanese friends here in Singapore and also relatives in Taiwan lah!

(08-07-2023, 08:20 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  
(08-07-2023, 06:52 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  最可惜,小邓与小蒋会晤无法成形。当时,如果老天爷在续小蒋命长一点,台湾早就和平统一了。
這都是命,沒有如果與老天爺無關。大陸與台灣的統一途徑是必然的,只在於時間。現有的妖魔鬼怪,不管是台灣或大陸內,或海外的,都無法阻止或改變這個事實。
如果之前我國的李光耀沒從中幫忙,台灣人民根本就沒辦法(1987/89)回大陸探親。甚至於促成了1992年的辜汪會,並達成了92共識。這些都是兩地的領導人往和平方向邁進,只礙於兩地的政治理念的不同,但是很肯定和確認了兩地本是一國。

天下无难事 只怕黑心人
怕统一?那台湾人不是白白的活着 Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(08-07-2023, 08:45 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I believe Taiwanese people are not what you believe lah! Big Grin I have many Taiwanese friends here in Singapore and also relatives in Taiwan lah!

"Believe" ? Just like you believein TW "indepedence" ?

你这个人好天真 Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

羊人怕中国统一后更加强大,那还有理由。至于那些会讲几句羊话的假羊人,到底是什么心态呢?

(08-07-2023, 02:47 PM)Manthink Wrote:  天下无难事 只怕黑心人
怕统一?那台湾人不是白白的活着 Big Grin

首先,很多台灣人民是怕共產執政會失去了「自由」。這是因為多年來被西方所灌輸的一種觀念。由於不是很多台灣去過大陸,也不清楚大陸現狀。

很多台灣人民所得知大陸的消息都是經由當地「綠」媒體和西方不實的報導。導致普通民眾對大陸的影像都是負面的。就算台商回到台灣給予當地實況的解說。還是無法說服,或更確切的達到媒體能給予散步的多。

在這裡的討論區里,有多少不也是如此嗎?當然,這些年,大陸也有一些害群之馬或不當的執政。這都是過程。我們也經歷了一些動盪和不當的政策。有時候是被放大了,有些做的不足或改進。這些都是過程。

我覺得民主是建立在人民的素質,無私還有公平公正。但是我們畢竟是凡人,素質要一段時間,透過教育還有很多東西。但是無私需要一生,這一點比較難。這是我的觀點。
[+] 2 users Like kangtangman's post

The culture will change later and become no visitor for Taiwan.

(08-07-2023, 05:47 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  首先,很多台灣人民是怕共產執政會失去了「自由」。這是因為多年來被西方所灌輸的一種觀念。由於不是很多台灣去過大陸,也不清楚大陸現狀。

很多台灣人民所得知大陸的消息都是經由當地「綠」媒體和西方不實的報導。導致普通民眾對大陸的影像都是負面的。就算台商回到台灣給予當地實況的解說。還是無法說服,或更確切的達到媒體能給予散步的多。

在這裡的討論區里,有多少不也是如此嗎?當然,這些年,大陸也有一些害群之馬或不當的執政。這都是過程。我們也經歷了一些動盪和不當的政策。有時候是被放大了,有些做的不足或改進。這些都是過程。

[Image: IMG-5991.jpg]

(08-07-2023, 06:03 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: IMG-5991.jpg]

Based on the poll, he is unlikely to win. I think pan green will win again.

(08-07-2023, 07:06 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  Based on the poll, he is unlikely to win. I think pan green will win again.

Pan green is also what CCP want too. Then reunification card can be used. Including war.

Smile

china taiwan unification via 1 country 2 system, and forever no change.
that will ease the many concerns of many taiwanese and move towards unitfications.
at the same time can kick out the independent activist and foreigner trying to create problem from china using taiwan.

peaceful unification is best and win win for both china and taiwan except the foreigner country who want to do bad.

(08-07-2023, 07:08 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Pan green is also what CCP want too. Then reunification card can be used. Including war.

I think you’re right about that. Especially with those CCP army. But with a war against Taiwan, China leader will not win the heart of the Taiwanese. In my opinion.

(08-07-2023, 09:25 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  I think you’re right about that. Especially with those CCP army. But with a war against Taiwan, China leader will not win the heart of the Taiwanese. In my opinion.

Peaceful reunification is extremely low chance.

There is no time because window has open due to Ukraine war. If USA NATO enter Ukraine war formally, PLA will attack. It will take 30 to 50 yrs to gain Taiwan acceptance and one generation will be gone. No time to be nice guy. Historically, territorial gain rarely through peaceful mean. Laughing

Smile

(08-07-2023, 09:48 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Peaceful reunification is extremely low chance.

There is no time because window has open due to Ukraine war. If USA NATO enter Ukraine war formally, PLA will attack. It will take 30 to 50 yrs to gain Taiwan acceptance and one generation will be gone. No time to be nice guy. Historically, territorial gain rarely through peaceful mean. Laughing

There were talks about China planning to take the opportunity if America enter into the war between Ukraine & Russia back then. But this is no longer the case. 

And you’re right about both territorial gain and Taiwanese acceptance will gradually happen, but don’t forget US will continue to stir the peace. That is also historical proven too, and still happening.

(08-07-2023, 08:45 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I believe Taiwanese people are not what you believe lah! Big Grin I have many Taiwanese friends here in Singapore and also relatives in Taiwan lah!

One of my relative , her friend or who PR there.
Told her , come Politics in Taiwan all also for " Show " end of the day you can see them together happy drink , eat together.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(08-07-2023, 05:47 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  首先,很多台灣人民是怕共產執政會失去了「自由」。這是因為多年來被西方所灌輸的一種觀念。由於不是很多台灣去過大陸,也不清楚大陸現狀。

我的臺灣🇹🇼人親戚告訴我,臺灣人本來就不是中國🇨🇳人啦!原住民本來是印尼🇮🇩人漂流過海來到一個小島,因為有颱風🌀所以在一個避風港停留,從此就叫做臺灣🇹🇼啦!可能我聽錯了啦!haha Big Grin  Laughing

(09-07-2023, 06:36 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  我的臺灣🇹🇼人親戚告訴我,臺灣人本來就不是中國🇨🇳人啦!原住民本來是印尼🇮🇩人漂流過海來到一個小島,因為有颱風🌀所以在一個避風港停留,從此就叫做臺灣🇹🇼啦!可能我聽錯了啦!haha Big Grin  Laughing

看來你的親戚還蠻會漂的,從印尼到台灣。你有沒有聽錯,我不知道。

雖然說原住民不是台灣人,但是在明朝之前,已經有大陸人過去台灣島了。你的親戚我相信應該也該漢化了。不過自少你的親戚還會飲水思源,追溯到他的原籍印尼。問題就在現在的台灣人(還有包括新加坡人在內)都不肯承認自己是中國人。比起你的親戚,差遠了。你說對嗎?
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

(09-07-2023, 09:12 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  看來你的親戚還蠻會漂的,從印尼到台灣。你有沒有聽錯,我不知道。

雖然說原住民不是台灣人,但是在明朝之前,已經有大陸人過去台灣島了。你的親戚我相信應該也該漢化了。不過自少你的親戚還會飲水思源,追溯到他的原籍印尼。問題就在現在的台灣人(還有包括新加坡人在內)都不肯承認自己是中國人。比起你的親戚,差遠了。你說對嗎?

不好意思啦!我的親戚還是馬來西亞🇲🇾人,也是在臺灣🇹🇼的永久居民,他們在那裡已經落地生根開枝散葉了啦!已經同化很久了啦!他們只有春節會娘家過年🧨敘舊而已啦!我有一陣子在那兒住了很久,忘了是新加坡🇸🇬人啦!haha Big Grin

(09-07-2023, 03:35 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  不好意思啦!我的親戚還是馬來西亞🇲🇾人,也是在臺灣🇹🇼的永久居民,他們在那裡已經落地生根開枝散葉了啦!已經同化很久了啦!他們只有春節會娘家過年🧨敘舊而已啦!我有一陣子在那兒住了很久,忘了是新加坡🇸🇬人啦!haha Big Grin

Aiya 是什么人都无所谓啦,只要是人,好好做人,就行了啦!
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(09-07-2023, 03:35 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  不好意思啦!我的親戚還是馬來西亞🇲🇾人,也是在臺灣🇹🇼的永久居民,他們在那裡已經落地生根開枝散葉了啦!已經同化很久了啦!他們只有春節會娘家過年🧨敘舊而已啦!我有一陣子在那兒住了很久,忘了是新加坡🇸🇬人啦!haha Big Grin

你一會兒說親戚是印尼人,一會兒馬來西亞人。

但不管你親戚是印尼人或馬來西亞人。至少他們還是能飲水思源的追溯到他的祖籍。不是嗎?

反觀你卻只待一陣子就忘了你是新加坡,不覺得很扯嗎? 

看來我是否可以把你定義為「牆頭草」呢?🤭因為你都能忘掉你的「本」。😁
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

Smile

I feel China is waiting for Next year president in TW first to make their next move.

(08-07-2023, 06:46 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  不好意思啦!没有文化的人就是这样啦!haha Big Grin

LOL! 不只天真 , 更没有文化的 cheekopekman Big Grin

新加坡从没西方称为"自由民主"的国家...问题在于他们的傲慢优越感导致他们忘了看镜子... Big Grin

[Image: United-States-hypocrisy-over-Hong-Kong-p...-Floyd.jpg]

Same same

God also believe too

(10-07-2023, 08:33 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Same same God also believe too

It is never a "same same" story when faith and religion is involved...

just look at the stupidities on display in Israel and Palestine. Rolleyes

(09-07-2023, 04:59 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  你一會兒說親戚是印尼人,一會兒馬來西亞人。

但不管你親戚是印尼人或馬來西亞人。至少他們還是能飲水思源的追溯到他的祖籍。不是嗎?

反觀你卻只待一陣子就忘了你是新加坡,不覺得很扯嗎? 

看來我是否可以把你定義為「牆頭草」呢?🤭因為你都能忘掉你的「本」。😁

可能我解釋不清楚你誤會了啦!不好意思啦!我本來就是新加坡人啦!但是當我在臺灣我以為我是臺灣人啦!haha Big Grin

(10-07-2023, 12:00 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  可能我解釋不清楚你誤會了啦!不好意思啦!我本來就是新加坡人啦!但是當我在臺灣我以為我是臺灣人啦!haha Big Grin

见人说人话, 见鬼说鬼话 - 是你的本性 
何必道歉 ? Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(10-07-2023, 12:13 PM)Manthink Wrote:  见人说人话, 见鬼说鬼话 - 是你的本性 
何必道歉 ? Big Grin

我可能遇见鬼了啦! Confused

(10-07-2023, 12:00 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  可能我解釋不清楚你誤會了啦!不好意思啦!我本來就是新加坡人啦!但是當我在臺灣我以為我是臺灣人啦!haha Big Grin

唉呀,无所谓啦,小事一桩,没事没事。就算你以为你是汉人唐人也可以的
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(10-07-2023, 12:47 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  唉呀,无所谓啦,小事一桩,没事没事。就算你以为你是汉人唐人也可以的

我在新加坡🇸🇬当然是新加坡人啦!haha Big Grin  Laughing