Singapore Airlines "passengers ‘trapped’ on A380 for 8 hours before flight was cancel

"A Singapore Airlines (SIA) passenger has claimed that she and fellow customers were ‘trapped’ in an aircraft’s cabin for eight hours at Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG) in China.  

According to the passenger, who was sharing her experience on Facebook, Flight SQ833 was due to take off at 4.45pm on Wednesday, September 6, 2023, but by midnight everyone was still stuck on the plane.  

“We have been trapped in cabin for 8 hours in Pu Dong Airport. The captain refused to let us out of the plane. There is no air conditioning and not enough air circulation. They put all passengers’ lives in danger,” the passenger wrote.  

SIA, World's Best Airlines

In a later Facebook post, the passenger wrote: “It was a plane technical issue. So, they turned off the engine twice for a total of more than 2 hours. And locked everyone in the cabin 8 hours while they tried to fix the issue. It’s a 100% SQ disaster!” 

According to CNA, the passenger said that the air conditioning was turned off for over 8 hours..

Airlines fully loaded with passengers were trapped inside World's No.1 Best Airlines, SIA for 8 hours mostly without aircon.

Who are those dumb judges?
Thinking

Why SIA kept all old airplanes A380, cannot afford to buy new ones..?

Many world class airlines abandoned A380 as old and inefficient

(20-09-2023, 05:50 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .
Why SIA kept all old airplanes A380, cannot afford to buy new ones..?

Many world class airlines abandoned A380 as old and inefficient

The Plane That Never Should Have Been Built: The A380 Was Designed For Failure.

Forbes

Old news.

tomorrow will be a better day

Many years ago, I flew in Lufthansa to Europe and had a stopover in Karachi, Pakistan.  

Aircraft couldn't fly from Karachi after the stopover. All passengers were booked into a hotel to sleep for the night. 

In the Pakistan hotel, I really saw by myself the water came out from the pipe was yellow in colour.   Undecided    

recently many incidents involving SIA.

but the CEO still get $7M bonus.

Lousy stupid in china all their ground tech in china useless...