I bought N95 mask to wear as covid cases rise...

I mask on every time I need to go out.
Yesterday reported 32K cases...real number is probably much higher as  most cases go unreported.

Even though covid js not deadly and probably milder ...still no fun getting sick and infecting family members.

Take care.

I find surgical mask inadequate as sometimes we hear coughing in bus from all directions. N95 has better shielding so I switched to it.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 4 users Like sgbuffett's post

The more you are scare…. the more likely you will kena infected Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(09-12-2023, 08:07 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I mask on every time I need to go out.
Yesterday reported 32K cases...real number is probably much higher as  most cases go unreported.

Even though covid js not deadly and probably milder ...still no fun getting sick and infecting family members.

Take care.

I find surgical mask inadequate as sometimes we hear coughing in bus from all directions. N95 has better shielding so I switched to it.

Many sick.

Take care.

Mask plus shield. Smile

(09-12-2023, 08:09 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  The more you are scare….  the more likely you will kena infected Laughing

Depends on luck oso yah. Can wear quality mask all the time , just the one time you forget dan kenna.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/XaXb85DaTNo

Are you providing essential services?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pF4GadEQVY

I have been using N95 since PAP allowed people to walk around unmasked. N95 is very uncomfortable to wear with the straps wrap around your head. I have solved this problem by cutting the strap in the middle and then tie them up to loop around the ear like those disposable masks.    Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(09-12-2023, 08:09 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  The more you are scare….  the more likely you will kena infected Laughing

Until now I have not gotten covid.
Covidbhas risk of long covid even though chance is small I will avoid it by acting responsibly to myself.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

(09-12-2023, 08:55 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I have been using N95 since PAP allowed people to walk around unmasked. N95 is very uncomfortable to wear with the straps wrap around your head. I have solved this problem by cutting the strap in the middle and then tie them up to loop around the ear like those disposable masks.    Rolleyes

Thanks for the tip by the high tension is to create seal.
Doing a loop round ear my not be as effective but still better than surgical mask.

(09-12-2023, 08:55 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I have been using N95 since PAP allowed people to walk around unmasked. N95 is very uncomfortable to wear with the straps wrap around your head. I have solved this problem by cutting the strap in the middle and then tie them up to loop around the ear like those disposable masks.    Rolleyes
So creative...clever.
Any image to show the new mask after the revamp ?

my n95 masks given by Govt parked at one corner never used
Normal surgical mask 😷 is enough.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(09-12-2023, 08:28 AM)Blin Wrote:  Mask plus shield. Smile

using shield is too exaggerating
but can try
https://shopee.sg/Xlear-Xylitol-Saline-N...3c8e11fbe7&xptdk=b61ed64b-22fb-4913-b888-783c8e11fbe7

https://shopee.sg/Pirdal-Nasal-Spray-15m...6b8b4d74ee&xptdk=0f8936de-41d4-44d9-9f1c-856b8b4d74ee

or wash nose with salt[font=Roboto, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 文泉驛正黑, 'WenQuanYi Zen Hei', 'Hiragino Sans GB', '儷黑 Pro', 'LiHei Pro', 'Heiti TC', 微軟正黑體, 'Microsoft JhengHei UI', 'Microsoft JhengHei', sans-serif]lt[/font] water 
www.nature.com/articles/d44151-021-00079-x
Hydrated salt could block the growth of SARS-CoV-2 - Nature
8 Dec 2021 ... The infected cells were then exposed to a non-toxic concentration of the salt. The salt exposure stopped the virus replicating. Molecular ...
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(09-12-2023, 08:28 AM)Blin Wrote:  Mask plus shield. Smile

Rotfl

Today more people put on face mask in public
Coughing,ha chooo..heard
It’s a virus world

☝️

(09-12-2023, 09:53 AM)hansamu Wrote:  So creative...clever.
Any image to show the new mask after the revamp ?

Looks like this after revamped. Taken with my cheap Samsung A31. The edge of the N95 mask is stiff type, so even with the mask looping around the ears, it gives a very good tight fit.    Big Grin

[Image: 20231209-112745.jpg]

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Take care.

We know the number of reported cases but not those which are not reported. How do you know unreported cases are "most"?

If you cannot answer this question, then the rest of your essay has no credibility.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(09-12-2023, 11:49 AM)Oyk Wrote:  We know the number of reported cases but not those which are not reported. How do you know unreported cases are "most"?

If you cannot answer this question, then the rest of your essay has no credibility.

Because clinics do not test and people are not required to report.

Hence it is reasonable to conclude most cases are not counted .

Since uncounted cases are unknown/uncounted  we cannot know something with absolute  certainty. But even if you don't count how many times your neighbor goes to the toilet you know it is at least once a day with good certainty.....

The n95 mask is made that way for a reason. Have you even thought about that before you tampered with it?

Observer boi and KIDDOboy must have made you lose your common sense with their granddaugter eh peektures lor.  Rolleyes

Who said COVID is over?

(09-12-2023, 11:54 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Because clinics do not test and people are not required to report.

Hence it is reasonable to conclude most cases are not counted .

Since uncounted cases are unknown/uncounted  we cannot know something with absolute  certainty. But even if you don't count how many times your neighbor goes to the toilet you know it is at least once a day with good certainty.....

So your "most" is based on an assumption that your neighbour pang chio at least once a day, so everyone coughs at least once a day, and Oyk is supposed to take your word for it? Epic fail! Rolleyes

(09-12-2023, 11:56 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Who said COVID is over?

Observer boi said.  Rotfl

(09-12-2023, 12:01 PM)Oyk Wrote:  So your "most" is based on an assumption that your neighbour pang chio at least once a day, so everyone coughs at least once a day, and Oyk is supposed to take your word for it? Epic fail! Rolleyes

You don't have to take anyone's wprd or logic since your forte is to just to argue away anything I suggest you go onto a bus and offerr free testing to uncover the truth yourself.

(09-12-2023, 12:02 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Rotfl
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk GOOD IN SUCKING CECA DICK

Take care.

Coughing is normal. Doesn't mean that one cough one had covid virus. Don't get so paranoid. Just wear the mask when outside. U should be worry of force vaccination than the virus.

(09-12-2023, 10:16 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  my n95 masks given by Govt parked at one corner never used
Normal surgical mask 😷 is enough.

My normal mask had run out.  I wanted to use the n95 mask, but, don't know how to use them. In the end throw them one side and bought the normal mask.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

(09-12-2023, 02:08 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  My normal mask had run out.  I wanted to use the n95 mask, but, don't know how to use them. In the end throw them one side and bought the normal mask.

Now online selling very cheap $12 for 10x50pcs normal masks

☝️

(09-12-2023, 03:40 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Now online selling very cheap $12 for 10x50pcs normal masks

Wa! so cheap. Where u bought it. What brand? I bought at NTUC Fairprice at 3.95 1x50 pcs

(09-12-2023, 04:18 PM)I Goldmine Wrote:  Wa! so cheap. Where u bought it. What brand? I bought at NTUC Fairprice at 3.95 1x50 pcs
No brand it’s  from Lazada bef 3 boxes x50 was $10

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(09-12-2023, 12:09 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You don't have to take anyone's wprd or logic since your forte is to just to argue away anything I suggest you go onto a bus and offerr free testing to uncover the truth yourself.

So when you post assumptions it's a fact.

When I asked you for your basis, you call that "argue away anything"

And finally I am asked to give free ART tests to bus passengers to prove you right.  So you no longer need to substantiate your assertion liao lor. Liddat you win liao lor.