I bought N95 mask to wear as covid cases rise...

(09-12-2023, 02:08 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  My normal mask had run out.  I wanted to use the n95 mask, but, don't know how to use them. In the end throw them one side and bought the normal mask.

Why didn't you check YouTube? There are demos.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(09-12-2023, 10:16 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  using shield is too exaggerating
but can try
https://shopee.sg/Xlear-Xylitol-Saline-N...3c8e11fbe7&xptdk=b61ed64b-22fb-4913-b888-783c8e11fbe7

https://shopee.sg/Pirdal-Nasal-Spray-15m...6b8b4d74ee&xptdk=0f8936de-41d4-44d9-9f1c-856b8b4d74ee

or wash nose with salt[font=Roboto, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 文泉驛正黑, 'WenQuanYi Zen Hei', 'Hiragino Sans GB', '儷黑 Pro', 'LiHei Pro', 'Heiti TC', 微軟正黑體, 'Microsoft JhengHei UI', 'Microsoft JhengHei', sans-serif]lt[/font] water 
www.nature.com/articles/d44151-021-00079-x
Hydrated salt could block the growth of SARS-CoV-2 - Nature
8 Dec 2021 ... The infected cells were then exposed to a non-toxic concentration of the salt. The salt exposure stopped the virus replicating. Molecular ...

There is salt rinse available from pharmacies  ( for sinus problems,  not covid) .
You can make your own salt nose rinse. There are instructions on the net, including from our cheng hu (but not in connection with covid).
I haven't tried making it. I only use a nasal spray ( but not for covid) cos I seem to be allergic to the commercially available salt rinse (it is not 100% salt and water)

(09-12-2023, 11:49 AM)Oyk Wrote:  We know the number of reported cases but not those which are not reported. How do you know unreported cases are "most"?

If you cannot answer this question, then the rest of your essay has no credibility.

On edmw, recently many of them saying that they , and sometimes their family members too, are down with covid , but not reported. No-one saying that theirs got reported.
[+] 1 user Likes Ahnya's post

(09-12-2023, 05:38 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Why didn't you check YouTube? There are demos.

Oh Yes! You Tube. Never thought of it. OK... Will check the You Tube.  Tks.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

(09-12-2023, 07:23 PM)Ahnya Wrote:  On edmw, recently many of them saying that they , and sometimes their family members too, are down with covid , but not reported. No-one saying that theirs got reported.

There are bound to be peepur who treat it like just another illness that they are likely to recover from.

We just don't know the number of peepur who are down with covid (possibly the latest strain) but didn't even see a doctor. Or else it wasn't reported.

Having said that, let me digress a little.

If the current number of cases is indeed alarming and proven to be life threatening even for the young and healthy, I am very sure the government will adjust the Dorscon to another colour...

There is a line between being "safe rather than sorry" and being paranoid. Wearing a goddamnit n95 mask is the latter case. Even healthcare workers aren't wearing that and they are the front line workers...

sgButt
u r so afraid FEAR
have u gone for your booster?
GQD good for you

I sold my masks because I 1.5yrs never get sick since tio covid in july 2022.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Rise in Covid cases spread by those old people, lah

My friend said her Bedok Central FP had an event 

But 95% of the old people squeeze shoulder to shoulder without wearing any face 

死 的活该 But don't spread to others

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(09-12-2023, 07:15 PM)Ahnya Wrote:  There is salt rinse available from pharmacies  ( for sinus problems,  not covid) .
You can make your own salt nose rinse. There are instructions on the net, including from our cheng hu (but not in connection with covid).
I haven't tried making it. I only use a nasal spray ( but not for covid) cos I seem to be allergic to the commercially available salt rinse (it is not 100% salt and water)

Salt dissolved in water is called saline, but the one used in healthcare is not made with tap water.  The water is very pure, and tiagong, it is NeWater wor.  Big Grin

Saline is used for cleaning.  If the missy uses a cotton bud to rabba rabba your wound with a clear solution that feels a little cooling in the aircon room, that's salt water.  Smile

(10-12-2023, 09:41 AM)Ola Wrote:  Rise in Covid cases spread by those old people, lah

My friend said her Bedok Central FP had an event 

But 95% of the old people squeeze shoulder to shoulder without wearing any face 

死 的活该 But don't spread to others

Germs are no respecters of age.  It does not mean that if you are not old, the germs will stay away from you but if you are, they will enter your old body and make you sick or even kill you.

Old peepur may gather at events to makan makan like yaokui....that's true.  If they are allowed to tabao, they will bring Tupperware along and chiong.  Very disgusting behaviour, these boomers.  Exampers of such boomers would be Observerboi and Kiddoboi.

Young peepur also gather to dance and booze.  Just watch. Xmas and New Year's Eve are just days away.  See who are the ones gathering, and see the rise in cases.  Certainly, they are not the boomers who are probably staying up only to check their CPF, how much interest they earned..

(09-12-2023, 07:15 PM)Ahnya Wrote:  There is salt rinse available from pharmacies  ( for sinus problems,  not covid) .

There are off the shelves for both. salt rinse can be make at home tough. 
All will help together with b cells if ever infected or even vaccinated before.

Masks need to stock in already

(10-12-2023, 10:00 AM)Oyk Wrote:  sgtalk.net/User-Oyk WAIFU 3 HOLES FILLED

merry xmas
hope you die in 1 piece that day

我还在用2020年在网购平台买贵了的口罩。当时一个要价$1左右什么的。

现在管它过期了没,用完了就算  Big Grin

(09-12-2023, 11:43 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Looks like this after revamped. Taken with my cheap Samsung A31. The edge of the N95 mask is stiff type, so even with the mask looping around the ears, it gives a very good tight fit.    Big Grin

[Image: 20231209-112745.jpg]

这个蝴蝶结怎么扎得那么好看 Big Grin

(10-12-2023, 03:38 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  这个蝴蝶结怎么扎得那么好看 Big Grin

Me ex-Navy is very good at tying knots.    Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(09-12-2023, 10:16 AM)he watchfirst9 Wrote:  using shield is too exaggerating
but can try
https://shopee.sg/Xlear-Xylitol-Saline-N...3c8e11fbe7&xptdk=b61ed64b-22fb-4913-b888-783c8e11fbe7

https://shopee.sg/Pirdal-Nasal-Spray-15m...6b8b4d74ee&xptdk=0f8936de-41d4-44d9-9f1c-856b8b4d74ee

or wash nose with salt[font=Roboto, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 文泉驛正黑, 'WenQuanYi Zen Hei', 'Hiragino Sans GB', '儷黑 Pro', 'LiHei Pro', 'Heiti TC', 微軟正黑體, 'Microsoft JhengHei UI', 'Microsoft JhengHei', sans-serif]lt[/font] water 
www.nature.com/articles/d44151-021-00079-x
Hydrated salt could block the growth of SARS-CoV-2 - Nature
8 Dec 2021 ... The infected cells were then exposed to a non-toxic concentration of the salt. The salt exposure stopped the virus replicating. Molecular ...

Those covid and virus gets stuck in the nose

with the pi- sai and mucous

good to wash the nose every day

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers?