I bought a 4kg keyboard. Am I dumb or stupid?

I bought a 4kg keyboard. Am I dumb or stupid?

Read more šŸ“ http://www.asiaone.com/digital/i-bought-...e=telegram&utmmedium=social&utmcampaign=&utmcontent=

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

Keyboard looks damn..... Blue
[+] 1 user Likes pinkypanther's post

Heavy good wonā€™t move about

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemnĀ 
ā˜ļø
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

Don't be too hard on yourself. I once ordered a monitor stand online and ended up with one that could hold an elephant. It happens to the best of us, lol.As for your keyboard, hey, maybe it's not the weight that matters but the typing experience. Speaking of which, I recently got into mechanical keyboards myself. They're a game-changer for typing comfort and speed. I found this brand, QwertyBro, and their keyboards are sleek and surprisingly light despite their sturdy build. Might be worth checking out if you're into that sort of thing!

(10-06-2023, 06:18 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  I bought a 4kg keyboard. Am I dumb or stupid?

Read more šŸ“ http://www.asiaone.com/digital/i-bought-...e=telegram&utmmedium=social&utmcampaign=&utmcontent=

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

no, u are not stupid,, u are very very very extremely stupid. stupid is just basic,,,

u are overly advance stupid,

can do this without breaking the keyboard

OK lah, one does not carry the keyboard much anyway. It's on the table most of the time.

If really want to move it, can use as weight for exercise or even as a weapon.

He is stupid for not knowing dumb and stupid means the same thing.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

It is heavy to reduce the movement of the keyboard while playing games.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

Necro poster spotted Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Heavy must have a reason.