I " suspect " Hailmah now stay in landed house.

the mainstream media never show her go back to her Yishun flat .

Remember when she become president claim wanna stay in her HDB flat , later in the end go to istana.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Later fly my drone over to check for you ok

(14-09-2023, 06:42 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Later fly my drone over to check for you ok

over 6 years already earn a lot as President out from Our People money... One landed house is peanuts for her....

If she donate will go Mendaki or Sinda? But since she sit throne as Malay should donate to Mendaki?

6300 sf, 6 yrs ago probably around $2000 psf.

(14-09-2023, 06:36 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  the mainstream media never show her go back  to her Yishun flat .

Remember when she become president claim wanna stay in her HDB flat , later in the end go to istana.

Which black and white house leh? Thinking

6 years of easy money earnings no issues to get a landed house. Too lucky to get such post. Anyway, it doesn’t matters becos taxpayers paid for her salary.

strike toto instantly

Now can go back n stay in HDB again

If paid 12.5m 6yrs ago, now can sell for at least 16.5m. Gd or not?

She stays around T.Katong area.... Big Grin

Smile

Congra to her. Past life her karma must be solid. So this life the fruit for her to enjoy.

Plant good seed. Then u enjoy good sweet fruit.
Plant sour seed then??? U get sour fruit.

(14-09-2023, 06:36 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  the mainstream media never show her go back  to her Yishun flat .

If I remember correctly she bought a landed property a few years ago.  Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

the guard post still there and a guard was inside. Think she still stays there