I bought new shelves to store food - need to hedge against food disruption

I have been working on creating a buffer for sometime.
Yes, many are complacent and say there is no need and all that but the crop production data and statistics from around the world points to a serious problem. It may be that only poor countries starve when it happens but we cannot say for sure.
Just put it this way we purchase accident insurance although the chance of it happening js so low the insurance company profits from us.  Its the same to hedge against the potential of food supply disruption...in fact the chance of happening is very high and people are unprepared

Here is a summary of what potentially will happen I'm Sept 2022. This is based on UN data.

Or those who said such things don't happen... Don't forget recently USA just had a milk powder shortage.

To understand the problem watch the video below

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

if there's a food crisis, grow yr own food can last longer. stocking up is only a temporary solution

(16-07-2022, 04:55 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  if there's a food crisis, grow yr own food can last longer. stocking up is only a temporary solution

It is only for short period. If too long nothing we can do.
Not enough land to grow enough food.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

communi secret intel
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-07-16-17-07-48.png]

(16-07-2022, 04:59 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It is only for short period. If too long nothing we can do.
Not enough land to grow enough food.

Buy a small inflatable rubber canoe and keep in your store. When food runs out in the market, you can use your bicycle and carry the canoe to East coast then blow up the canoe. Then row out into the sea by about 300 meters and start fishing. That's the way to go, your food hoarding cannot last.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

seems like a global type software being hatched
u have no chance to fight back by then.
IAM going thr. the motion of understanding it.
storing foods now they will seize everything and send u to concentration camps
Those providing intels cannot be revealed

U think singlon toking Goyang Yoni for fun?
IAM figuring how sotong will fail.

Tzero ...samsara dies
The Tibetan tok much abt
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-07-16-17-26-36.png]
we know we must reach Tzero or we kena jialat jialut
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(16-07-2022, 04:50 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have been working on creating a buffer for sometime.
Yes, many are complacent and say there is no need and all that but the crop production data and statistics from around the world points to a serious problem. It may be that only poor countries starve when it happens but we cannot say for sure.
Just put it this way we purchase accident insurance although the chance of it happening js so low the insurance company profits from us.  Its the same to hedge against the potential of food supply disruption...in fact the chance of happening is very high and people are unprepared

Here is a summary of what potentially will happen I'm Sept 2022. This is based on UN data.

Or those who said such things don't happen... Don't forget recently USA just had a milk powder shortage.

To understand the problem watch the video below

If u really want to help in the food supply issue, then don't hoard food.
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

goyang
https://youtu.be/7vdZ7gvKodk

Tzero samsara dies
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-07-16-02-59-53.png]

Sgbutt, you bought into the insurance fear tactics. Now you are falling for the food shortage fear.

The water or chiby cui is to cool the banana progression into destruction
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-07-16-03-06-33.png]

If your neighbours know u hoard food
U will kena rob of food
during famine crisis

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
Devil 

(16-07-2022, 05:22 PM)winbig Wrote:  If u really want to help in the food supply issue, then don't hoard food.

When the govt store food like rice in their stock pile do you say the govt is hoarding?

The country is going to the dogs if we have too many chicken littles Sad

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(16-07-2022, 05:22 PM)winbig Wrote:  If u really want to help in the food supply issue, then don't hoard food.

Very well said Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(16-07-2022, 05:46 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  When the govt store food like rice in their stock pile do you say the govt is hoarding?

They store to sell not store to keep for themselves right?

☝️

(16-07-2022, 05:46 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  When the govt store food like rice in their stock pile do you say the govt is hoarding?

What chenghu does is for emergency preparedness and for the national good, while you are a self centered hoarder Big Grin

Sibei kiasi

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-07-16-18-50-22.png]

Hoarding at the national level is different from personal hoarding. One is for the survival of the country, while the other is just plain selfish.
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

I think it is illegal to hoard food on large scale with special shelves and racks. If not sure better look up the law book first....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Such stupidity!🤣🤣🤣

A warning from a cathar that escape elimination thr. the century

His people
https://youtu.be/ED4AYD2gZ7k

all become mad

Nice titties Big Grin

If there is food shortage, you can go fishing, catch pigeons and roast, wild boar or deer hunting. So many new activities to do

(16-07-2022, 09:04 PM)singlon Wrote:  all become mad

Disrupted the first Q with a second Q from host, next. Big Grin

The rich does not have to worry

even $10 for a can of sardine is not a problem for them

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

If no food supplies,got money also useless.

Sg is small country with not huge population,
Food stored by Govt for emergency consumption should not
Be a problem

If insist to top up population, prepare for the worst famine coming.

☝️