I called Polyclinic to make dental appointment..1yr 6months wait

Yes they gave me appointment 2023....

Any body tried to make appointment?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

they shd just scrap this dental services in polyclinic.

(06-08-2021, 09:37 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Yes they gave me appointment 2023....

Just go private

(06-08-2021, 09:50 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Just go private

If border not closed, I go JB for dental as private is no longer affordable in Singapore ...

However the border is closed for so long.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Many years ago I did my cleaning at the poly. Half a year wait. Don't know now has become 1.5 years.

One appointment for 1 treatment.

National Dental Centre Singapore but expensive.

our promising health care system. top notch world standard.

That's impossible. You must be joking right?...... Confused

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(06-08-2021, 10:05 AM)theold Wrote:  National Dental Centre Singapore but expensive.

NDC is same as private price

(06-08-2021, 10:25 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  That's impossible. You must be joking right?...... Confused

No joke. If don't believe pick up the phone to call and ask for appointment

They control the number of dental graduates (or intake) so that there will always be in demand and enrich themselves. Do you know that it is very much expensive to get your teeth fix?

So it is cheaper to be sick than to get a toothache.

You can raise this to your mp.

Shortage of dentists? Good excuse to import CECA dentists........ Rolleyes

Carl Jung

https://www.nucohs.com.sg/Pages/home.aspx

(06-08-2021, 09:54 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If border not closed, I go JB for dental as private is no longer affordable in Singapore ...

However the border is closed for so long.

You have been earning so much money, yet you stinge on this?

(06-08-2021, 10:47 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  You have been earning so much money, yet you stinge on this?

I had no work and has to close my business. So it js important for me to control my spending.

Just blame yourself for being poor. That's the reality here.
[+] 2 users Like mikotan's post

Priority given to elderly....pls be patient.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(06-08-2021, 11:11 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I had no work and has to close my business. So it js important for me to control my spending.

What's happened to your business?

I thought you said that you have been having good sales?

dental care is very important to overall health..if polyclinic cannot handle demand then govt should find a way to subsidise private..

(06-08-2021, 11:33 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  What's happened to your business?

I thought you said that you have been having good sales?
Had to close when covid start.
I thought I already explain.

And it was mentioned in the news that there are too many dentists who are trained overseas and had to take a local examination in order to practice in Singapore.  Something not right?

(06-08-2021, 10:41 AM)You Huliwang Wrote:  Shortage of dentists? Good excuse to import CECA dentists........ Rolleyes

No, I heard in the news there were too many dentists trained overseas and had to take a local examination for them to practice in Singapore.

Why don’t the government ram up the training of dentists in our local universities.  I am sure there is a demand from suitably qualified Singaporeans.

You shd try other poly dental.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(06-08-2021, 09:46 AM)OLT Wrote:  they shd just scrap this dental services in polyclinic.

Agreed. Totally rubbish service.

They only provide some most basic dental treatment, but keep you waiting a year.

Bet SG is the only country on the earth to provide such rubbish service.

to skip the dental appointment
learn to pull out the teeth yourself
just toe the teeth with a string
then to a door knob
then slam the door to get the tooth out....lol

Cud have save the monies on the graphic card n use @ ndcs

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(06-08-2021, 03:11 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Cud have save the monies on the graphic card n use @ ndcs

You got long memories. Still remember his $9k graphic card........ Rotfl

Carl Jung

My near front tooth old filling came off already after 10 years..too big to filled anyway. No pain. Just that food get getting stuck.

I am not going to see dental and pay them high profit margin. I will let it rot no choice. I am bankrupt not much money also.