I can see our Country just aim short term gain

never think of long term.

Is not a good bargain, what the use now you trying to earn 1 percent whereas long term gain is 10 percent x more.

No la..our govt think too long term...short term they cannot see until problem arise after many years to them

(18-10-2022, 07:31 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  No la..our govt think too long term...short term they cannot see until problem arise after many years to them

I not pro China or pro USA, but I see China is aiming Long term gain. Don't get fool. China is smart.

The situation was too fluid and uncertain for the last 3 years and it is impossible to see long term. So, they resort to short term scalping instead of long term investment. .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(18-10-2022, 07:37 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  The situation was too fluid and uncertain for the last 3 years and it is impossible to see long term. So, they resort to short term scalping instead of long term investment. .... Big Grin

greedy pap will tell u the same story , country small no much resources unlike Big countries so will grab any chances come.

Unlike the old PAP is always on long term gain.