I cooked my lunch

[Image: IMG-20230412-110834.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like dynamite's post

Nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Your 跟屁虫 will come.

F A

Smile

(12-04-2023, 11:13 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Your 跟屁虫 will come.

F A

Pls dun call him that. He is a friendly and funny guy.

U cook meh?looks like a dish from foodcourt

(12-04-2023, 12:00 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  U cook meh?looks like a dish from foodcourt

I still have one more serving for dinner

Can share with us in the forum or not?

(12-04-2023, 12:29 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Can share with us in the forum or not?

That's my dinner. My tea break is fried carrot cake DIY.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(12-04-2023, 12:37 PM)dynamite Wrote:  That's my dinner. My tea break is fried carrot cake DIY.

Wah, you cook your own meals, can share your recipe...............? Big Grin

(12-04-2023, 12:37 PM)dynamite Wrote:  That's my dinner. My tea break is fried carrot cake DIY.

Very good…I suggest you shall open a thread posting all the photos of your cooking and sharing your secret of cooking. You could have thousands of followers.

(12-04-2023, 12:40 PM)debono Wrote:  Wah, you cook your own meals, can share your recipe...............? Big Grin

(12-04-2023, 01:07 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Very good…I suggest you shall open a thread posting all the photos of your cooking and sharing your secret of cooking. You could have thousands of followers.

I just do roughly. I improve the recipe base on how it look after serving and taste. Lor mee is just braised meat sauce with added sugar and dissolved corn flour plus black vinegar. Outside add msg for the complete taste.

(12-04-2023, 11:49 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Pls dun call him that. He is a friendly and funny guy.

Dynamite Kor Kor so cute say me like this Smile I also eat noodles

your lor mee looks good. you are a good cook.
[+] 1 user Likes sclim's post

(12-04-2023, 02:00 PM)sclim Wrote:  your lor mee looks good. you are a good cook.

After a few tries. It goes well with kulu pork without the sweet and sour sauce. Meaning in the black vinegar braised sauce. But I am still not good in frying kulu meat

(12-04-2023, 02:25 PM)dynamite Wrote:  After a few tries. It goes well with kulu pork without the sweet and sour sauce. Meaning in the black vinegar braised sauce. But I am still not good in frying kulu meat

Some put some galic sauce Dynamite Kor Kor.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(12-04-2023, 02:25 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Some put some galic sauce Dynamite Kor Kor.

I smash the garlic and cooked with the sauce already. It is a lot of work to prepare too many details. I didn't even add samba chilli although I have some in the freezer.

(12-04-2023, 02:33 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I smash the garlic and cooked with the sauce already. It is a lot of work to prepare too many details. I didn't even add samba chilli although I have some in the freezer.

Make a video of it and share in the forum. Laughing

Nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post