I cried when my family members died

Because they are closest to me and the reasons why I fight and struggle to survive and to live

I will never cry for anything or anyone else, UNLESS I'm born stupig and naive and a PAP MOH plp like Winbig

Yes, crying what so great. I nvr cry because i understand nothing last forever, what come into being must "dies"

Only gondo cry when thing ends.

when my family memebr dies i dont cry, I celebrate, they got a chance nve to be born again and there is no more suffering for them,

Only in death , there is your victory,,,

(16-10-2022, 07:08 PM)truths8 Wrote:  So you this scum dog finally admitted your whole famaily had already died!

Everyone knows your whole family all died already!

And you yourself also very die horribly in road accident very soon! Becos your karma is very bad!
Rotfl

(16-10-2022, 07:08 PM)truths8 Wrote:  So you this scum dog finally admitted all your whole family had already died!

And you yourself also very die horribly in road accident very soon! Becos your karma is very bad!

I object your statement that Senile-tienl is going to die horribly in road. This sewage rat was run over by a PMD a couple of years back and the road killed was picked off by crows

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(16-10-2022, 07:08 PM)truths8 Wrote:  So you this scum dog finally admitted all your whole family had already died!

vomit

So you admit you are CCP saboteur and purpisely post nonsense here and yet support CCP so everyone will hv bad impression of CCP, right?

SMH

(16-10-2022, 07:22 PM)babygirl Wrote:  Rotfl

(10-08-2022, 02:47 PM)victortan Wrote:  Yes, crying what so great. I nvr cry because i understand nothing last forever, what come into being must "dies"

Only gondo cry when thing ends.

when my family memebr dies i dont cry, I celebrate, they got a chance nve to be born again and there is no more suffering for them,

Only in death , there is your victory,,,
For you, no one will cry for you, so no worries here

vomit

(16-10-2022, 09:08 PM)truths8 Wrote:  you are dead wrong!

This sewage rat Sentinel died very horribly in a road accident and this sewege rat Sentinel was run over by a truck again and sentinel's corpse remains are eaten by vultures until totally no flesh left!
Hey clown, I recall you hv a fucking session with Tangsee not so long ago, how both of u can gang up now, is it fools never differ? Lol

I can change your loyalties and enemies, I so skillful

(16-10-2022, 08:38 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I object your statement that Senile-tienl is going to die horribly in road. This sewage rat was run over by a PMD a couple of years back and the road killed was picked off by crows

Hey clown, I recall you hv a fucking session with VictorTan that clown not so long ago, how both of u can gang up now, is it fools never differ? Lol

(17-10-2022, 12:05 AM)truths8 Wrote:  So you this scum dog finally admitted all your whole family had already died!

vomit

Wah, really so smelly

So is true you born no backside, you smelly mouth

(17-10-2022, 12:13 AM)truths8 Wrote:  you this jiu hu sai Dishonestdog has soooooooooooooooo many enemies in this forum, proves you are sooooooo hated by all in this forum!

Just now my house bog alsatian dog f-ucked your anushole and fucked your mouth until you fainted!

you are a scum crazy balless coward impotent stewpig retarded dog!

you this scum dog go die now!

you this crazy total loser scum dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

You hv friends in this forum meh?

Why u so fking naive and stewpig to believe in internet avatars? Your mother dropped you when u were young is it?

(17-10-2022, 12:16 AM)truths8 Wrote:  you are born with no anushole and no backside!

you shit through your mouth hence your mouth is soooooooo smelly!

Limpeh know you are very very sad and suicidal ever since  your Dishonestdog nick is permanently banned!

you this jiu hu sai Dishonestdog has soooooooooooooooo many enemies in this forum, proves you are sooooooo hated by all in this forum!

Just now my house bog alsatian dog f-ucked your anushole and fucked your mouth until you fainted!

you this crazy total loser scum dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!
Why u keep repeating wat i say abt u ah?

You hv no brain of ur owñ is it?

(17-10-2022, 12:20 AM)truths8 Wrote:  .

Listen punk imbecile total loser brainless stewpig Sentinel clown dog aka jiu hu sai Dishonestdog,

you are born with no anushole and no backside!

Limpeh know you are very very sad and suicidal ever since your Dishonestdog nick is permanently banned!

you this jiu hu sai Dishonestdog has soooooooooooooooo many enemies in this forum, proves you are sooooooo hated by all in this forum!

Yawn, stop repeating everything i said abt u, moron, boring

(17-10-2022, 12:27 AM)truths8 Wrote:  .

Listen punk imbecile total loser brainless stewpig Sentinel clown dog aka jiu hu sai Dishonestdog,

you are born with no anushole and no backside!

Limpeh know you are very very sad and suicidal ever since your Dishonestdog nick is permanently banned!

you this scum mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

(03-05-2022, 09:07 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  It float pass the SgTalk computer screen

Did you guys see it float by on your mobile screen?

(29-09-2022, 04:48 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  My wife very happy with My dog says he is almost done with my daughter

(09-09-2022, 03:59 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Keep lying about me, but nobody believes me who pimped my daughter to my dog

Sentinel Corpse fucker??

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(10-08-2022, 02:30 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Because they are closest to me and the reasons why I fight and struggle to survive and to live

I will never cry for anything or anyone else, UNLESS I'm born stupig and naive and a PAP MOH plp like Winbig

u dies i will cry , but too happy that i cry not sad..LOL

tear of joy . dude.

so with that i hope u drop dead fast.. ty for dying early,

pls dies before christmas,, Merry Xmas to u first before u dies,,, AMEN,.. yaleluya.

oh yes, happy deepavali too, wolaykum.. tauki ahmah...@#$%^^&&*)(( oIo)

(17-10-2022, 02:25 AM)victortan Wrote:  u dies i will cry , but too happy that i cry not sad..LOL

tear of joy . dude.

so with that i hope u drop dead fast.. ty for dying early,

pls dies before christmas,, Merry Xmas to u first before u dies,,, AMEN,.. yaleluya.

oh yes, happy deepavali too, wolaykum.. tauki ahmah...@#$%^^&&*)(( oIo)

Wah, so triggered ah...the grim reaper got ur address, so better prepare early hor

(17-10-2022, 01:14 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  Sentinel Corpse fucker??
No, IAM your mother fucker

(17-10-2022, 12:09 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Hey clown, I recall you hv a fucking session with VictorTan that clown not so long ago, how both of u can gang up now, is it fools never differ? Lol

Go back to your resting place lah

[Image: 2657274-150317103033-green1.jpg]

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Ham Kar Chan already or not..ha

人之常情。

(17-10-2022, 12:32 PM)truths8 Wrote:  you this racist PRC-hater retarded scum mad dog hum kar chan! Same as that malaysia-born jiu hu sai dog Sentinel also hum kar chan!

you are a crazy retarded total loser PRC-hater scum mad dog!

Both you and sentinel both go die now!

Both you this crazy retarded scum mad dog and that jiu hu sai dog Sentinel and both your 2 whole families will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

walua ah,, call sentinel dies OK, why his parent also kana condemn. 

please be kind 

it is ok to poke one another so we can have fun here,

dont take thing so serious.

(17-10-2022, 12:13 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Go back to your resting place [Image: 2657274-150317103033-green1.jpg]
I will make sure you hv no resting place

Eggplant

Eggplant

Eggplant

Eggplant

Eggplant

Eggplant