Most impt, IAM not a rat but u're

You are dead

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(20-10-2022, 10:23 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  You are dead
IAM immortal

(20-10-2022, 10:26 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  IAM immortal

You are immoral and dead … pls watch your typo

(20-10-2022, 10:29 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  You are immoral and dead … pls watch your typo
And you're Tangsee
Please change ur nick

(20-10-2022, 10:32 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  And you're Tangsee
Please change ur nick

I still waiting while you are already "see"  Rotfl

(20-10-2022, 10:49 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I still waiting while you are already "see"  Rotfl

You could hv so easily just changed my nick to Seetinel but instead you chose the sheepish way by changing my whole nick to Seniletinel or whatever, which has zero impact or effectiveness

Just look at me, just change n to e in your nick and we get the message across

So now, how to whack my nick I also need to teach you

You're so fcking pathetic

(20-10-2022, 11:51 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You could hv so easily just changed my nick to Seetinel but instead you chose the sheepish way by changing my whole nick to Seniletinel or whatever, which has zero impact or effectiveness

Just look at me, just change n to e in your nick and we get the message across

So now, how to whack my nick I also need to teach you

You're so fcking pathetic

Yak yak yak …. fugg you … talk so much but nothing much … you are dead so shut up

(20-10-2022, 11:55 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Yak yak yak …. fugg you … talk so much but nothing much … you are dead so shut up

So you every month go for cancer checkup and wait to Tangsee lor

IAM immortal

(20-10-2022, 11:59 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  So you every month go for cancer checkup and wait to Tangsee lor

IAM immortal

I dun go as my doc said …clean as a whistle  … but you dun too …. because you are fugging dead …. you are immoral … enable your spell check lah  Rotfl

(21-10-2022, 12:15 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  I dun go as my doc said …clean as a whistle  … but you dun too …. because you are fugging dead …. you are immoral … enable your spell check lah  Rotfl

Dun bluff ok

The science tells us you will high probability of getting cancer if you so foolish to bite the mRNA cock, and that is FACT!

(21-10-2022, 12:24 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Dun bluff ok

The science tells us you will high probability of getting cancer if you so foolish to bite the mRNA cock, and that is FACT!

Fact, you are dead ….and I had my 2nd booster ….. still piak piaking away  nudie

(21-10-2022, 12:59 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Fact, you are dead ….and I had my 2nd booster ….. still piak piaking away  nudie

You really can lie without blinking

IAM alive and posting here yet you got that hallucination IAM dead

This is so hilarious and you're the clown

Since you insist on getting cancer, will grant you your wish then

Darwin is so happy