I don’t want to be arrogant, I’m confident I can win the election: Tan Kin Lian

(19-08-2023, 12:56 PM)klat Wrote:  Pinky and ah jinx will have sleepless nights if TKL gets voted in.

Opasnie-14

Then the more we should vote for TKL. We are not here to make them happy.  We vote for who can do more for the people.
Lightbulb 

(18-08-2023, 09:40 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Good luck. 
Hope he doesn't lose his deposit.
This in oni for fyi....reading Oni. Big Grin
I think Tharman have a good chance 61% plus..

Lukongsimi Wrote (about 2 hours) and saw Tkl in fb in Kovan walk about...Viewers drop - Seems quiet.

The others two. I was thinking. Tkl is now opposite choice, the other one can lose his deposit, as a old Temasek man and Ho Ching old, (another) old officer. Age 75 now and with a young wife 45 years. I'm thinking init his daughter?. Is not. Last time it happen to Tkl losing his deposit.

Yes. Papayas have their lesson. So aside PAP Pao Thambi...the remaining opposite Pao who?. Lehh. Tongue an among the two...who lehh?.

Singai...Singaini ThamBi is singing & Laughing LOL.
[Image: Screenshot-20230718-223119-You-Tube.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Tee tiong huat's post

Voting is secret.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

But from the ground itself you can around ask who will be next president... confirmation bias...

(18-08-2023, 10:46 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Huat every year take 1.5m a little bit less than DPM salary
Huar...Arhh to the 3-three mosquitos Tongue
[Image: E4-Ety-N3-1.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

Current ministerial pay salary is set out in the White Paper titled “Salaries for a Capable and Committed Government”, which was presented and approved by the Parliament in 2012, and currently used as the basis for setting salaries. 

Review of political office holders’ salaries likely to take place in 2023: Chan Chun Sing
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...-chun-sing

(19-08-2023, 04:09 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Voting is secret.

I'm not voting for anyone lah! Big Grin No secret liao lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(19-08-2023, 04:10 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  But from the ground itself you can around ask who will be next president... confirmation bias...

Depends on who you asked. 
If you asked the blue collar workers in private sectors, you will hear more of TKL 

If you asked the civil service and office air-cond personnel, you will hear more of Tharma

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 1 user Likes klat's post

(19-08-2023, 04:21 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Current ministerial pay salary is set out in the White Paper titled “Salaries for a Capable and Committed Government”, which was presented and approved by the Parliament in 2012, and currently used as the basis for setting salaries. 

Review of political office holders’ salaries likely to take place in 2023: Chan Chun Sing
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...-chun-sing

“Relevant and sound”, said Mr Chan, as Education Minister N is also Minister-in-charge of the Public Service. Chan Chun Sing said. Tongue Singapore Boleh. Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

[Image: IMG-20230819-142819-963.jpg]

[Image: received-842366283905743.jpg]

(19-08-2023, 02:12 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Then the more we should vote for TKL. We are not here to make them happy.  We vote for who can do more for the people.

TKL will ask more questions for sure and wont ask for a pay increase.

(19-08-2023, 06:56 PM)Stoki Wrote:  TKL will ask more questions for sure and wont ask for a pay increase.

Bo bian if ask for pay increase his lobang pichar..
Might have loss too much in investment and afraid almost going to sell his jb condos at a loss.