GVGT Abang trying to smoke zeh zeh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN7LKJTiymI

I ever kena before and was hit by a bangala driving a bus ferrying factory workers. I was hit on my driver’s door when turning right. Instead of coming down to help me, he was cursing and swearing at me while I was having problem opening my door. Fed up, I climb over to the passenger side and got off and told him off while I looked around. Saw a guy at the bus stop, asked him if he can be my witness? He’s statement was the best “the bus was tailgating you and cuts the double white lines to overtake you while you were turning right with your signal on”.

Their lawyer still got the cheek to call me asking for 50-50. Their 2nd call still dare to propose 80-20. In the end, I won 100% thanks to the witness.

Still remember when my car got towed to the workshop, they were saying driver confirm jialat but not knowing I was standing in front of them.

Clear cut case the mud was wrong. He was overtaking on the opposite lane with oncoming traffic towards him.

Low SES delivery boy. He probably tried the same stunt on his e scooter and got pwned too. Look at his leg.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Now got cam v easy. Both sides produced their cam recording will know who is right who is wrong.

The side that cannot produce recording mean they are at disadvantage

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

Lousy judgement and poor driving skill still want to challenge people!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!
[+] 1 user Likes Fit's post