I feel very safe with the new police camera installed very near my house

The police said it has very strong resolution and can record clearly at night.

(12-10-2021, 10:40 AM)dynamite Wrote:  The police said it has very strong resolution and can record clearly at night.

Your things stolen?

Smile

(12-10-2021, 10:44 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Your things stolen?
No. My house have an all round alarm system.

I dont think they will take such action if just one house was broken into.

I have been thinking of adding my own surveillance camera. Now no need already.

(12-10-2021, 10:40 AM)dynamite Wrote:  The police said it has very strong resolution and can record clearly at night.

I hope the police install a CCTV camera in front of my house, cos I had experienced a break-in before....

(12-10-2021, 10:50 AM)debono Wrote:  I hope the police install a CCTV camera in front of my house, cos I had experienced a break-in before....

Now I have 24 hours security guards. Laughing

(12-10-2021, 10:50 AM)debono Wrote:  I hope the police install a CCTV camera in front of my house, cos I had experienced a break-in before....

How they broke into your house?..... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Do you know the reason why they install them.
They are going to increase many many cameras in future.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/nu...-shanmugam

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

More cameras mean tax payers got to spend $$$ to maintain them. After watching  the videos, more new laws may implement...

Are we still a safe country?

有听说过夜不闭户的故事?
我们好像是背道而驰。

[Image: Screenshot-20211012-110321-Google.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(12-10-2021, 10:54 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Do you know the reason why they install them.
They are going to increase many many cameras in future.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/nu...-shanmugam

I think no one dare to break in my house from now.

(12-10-2021, 10:52 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  How they broke into your house?..... Thinking

The old metal gate is not properly designed and it can be open if it is forcefully pulled apart. The wooden door is also not properly designed as with  a long stick it can open the latch of the door via the window panes.......

(12-10-2021, 11:03 AM)dynamite Wrote:  I think no one dare to break in my house from now.

Actually not true....
More cameras do not mean safer...
It only makes the police to catch the 笨贼 more easily.

(12-10-2021, 11:05 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Actually not true....
More cameras do not mean safer...
It only makes the police to catch the 笨贼 more easily.

They will choose another spot.

(12-10-2021, 11:04 AM)debono Wrote:  The old metal gate is not properly designed and it can be open if it is forcefully pulled apart. The wooden door is also not properly designed as with  a long stick it can open the latch of the door via the window panes.......

I saw many old flats with windows near the door and those windows can be opened easily..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(12-10-2021, 11:08 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I saw many old flats with windows near the door and those windows can be opened easily..... Big Grin
Can always do some modifications

(12-10-2021, 11:08 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I saw many old flats with windows near the door and those windows can be opened easily..... Big Grin

That is how a break-in can be done. I lost more than $1,000 in cash, cos it is Chinese New Year and the money is for ang pows, also some jewelry was stolen.  Now the design of the wooden door and metal gate now have a padlock as secondary protection.... crying

Got tally the invoices amount paid against the camera purchased not?.  Are the installations of CCTV cameras accounted for? CCTV Camera bought in large quantity supposely for installation in public places countrywide can be abused if not controlled.

德有分两大类
上德和下德。

上德是无为。老子就是属于上德的高人。
下德有
仁德(High)
义德
礼德(Low)

一个领袖到了用礼德来治理国家,这个国家离腐败和灭亡不远了。

下德的人简单来说, 就是你做一件事情,你其实是要有回报的。