I find it quite despicable that govt need to discriminate between vaxxed and unvaxxed

I am vaccinated.

I have a colleague who is very resistant about vaccines. Everyday will post 10+ articles on the bad things about vaccine. 

After the news today break out, it is really to the point of his job or take vaccine, because the regular testing needs to come out from own pocket expenses. There is no way someone of our income can afford regular testing long-term.

I find it quite despicable that govt need to go down this road. Initially is highly encouraged, but now is really push people to the very end. I feel sad for the unvax because it is their body and no one should force them into doing something they don't want to do. This is very different from wear mask. Wear mask at home can take out. Inject vaccine you have no way to know how the body will react and what long-term consequences there are.

More at https://tinyurl.com/m9esz7c9
[+] 1 user Likes pinkypanther's post

(06-08-2021, 11:16 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  I am vaccinated.

I have a colleague who is very resistant about vaccines. Everyday will post 10+ articles on the bad things about vaccine. 

After the news today break out, it is really to the point of his job or take vaccine, because the regular testing needs to come out from own pocket expenses. There is no way someone of our income can afford regular testing long-term.

I find it quite despicable that govt need to go down this road. Initially is highly encouraged, but now is really push people to the very end. I feel sad for the unvax because it is their body and no one should force them into doing something they don't want to do. This is very different from wear mask. Wear mask at home can take out. Inject vaccine you have no way to know how the body will react and what long-term consequences there are.

Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

next election know what to do ?

Because he himself being selfish and despicable pretending like a medical scientist, he may end up causing strain our healthcare system, endangering everyone lives

Look up north, many hope to get jab but hard to get. You go watch the Youtube about Namewee trying to help Muddysia Boleh hospital. Maybe you can say, other countries are far away but it is just 30mins drive from any part of SG.

I am an anti-PAP, BUT I support what they are doing because many still think Covid is a fugg classroom joke. I dun oppose for the sake of opposing

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(06-08-2021, 11:26 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Because he himself being selfish and despicable pretending like a medical scientist, he may end up causing strain our healthcare system, endangering everyone lives

Look up north, many hope to get jab but hard to get. You go watch the Youtube about Namewee trying to help Muddysia Boleh hospital. Maybe you can say, other countries are far away but it is just 30mins drive from any part of SG.

I am an anti-PAP, BUT I support what they are doing because many still think Covid is a fugg classroom joke. I dun oppose for the sake of opposing
Bro, any basis for your claim that the unvaccinated endanger others lifes? Even the PAP never said so, they only say it endangered the unvaccinated seniors' lifes only.
[+] 1 user Likes Spiderman's post

(06-08-2021, 11:30 PM)Spiderman Wrote:  Bro, any basis for your claim that the unvaccinated endanger others lifes? Even the PAP never said so, they only say it endangered the unvaccinated seniors' lifes only.

The basis is everywhere in the world where non-unvaccinated getting seriously ill and straining the medical system where the facilities can save other lives.

If you are selfish and afraid, it's fine but please do no justify your fear to cover your selfishness.

PAP never claimed because they need to be politically sensitive but in this forum .... It is what it is, I dun give a flying fugg about what people think.

Stop having a few hearsay and read some social media and suddenly everyone have PHD in medical science 

I can bravely stated first hand jabbed protected you and the majority have no immediate side effect. Then you will shout ... future how ..... you can't even secure the present, you wanna talk about the future.

Kian ju ho mai kai kian

(06-08-2021, 11:46 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  The basis is everywhere in the world where non-unvaccinated getting seriously ill and straining the medical system where the facilities can save other lives.

If you are selfish and afraid, it's fine but please do no justify your fear to cover your selfishness.

PAP never claimed because they need to be politically sensitive but in this forum .... It is what it is, I dun give a flying fugg about what people think.

Stop having a few hearsay and read some social media and suddenly everyone have PHD in medical science 

I can bravely stated first hand jabbed protected you and the majority have no immediate side effect. Then you will shout ... future how ..... you can't even secure the present, you wanna talk about the future.

Kian ju ho mai kai kian
Bro, your first statement is very wrong. Both vaccinated and unvaccinated stand same chance of catching and spreading the virus. So its absurd to say the unvaccinated strain the medical system. Both will be hospitalised upon contracting the virus. While i agree only the minority very serious cases need to icu.

(06-08-2021, 11:58 PM)Spiderman Wrote:  Bro, your first statement is very wrong. Both vaccinated and unvaccinated stand same chance of catching and spreading the virus. So its absurd to say the unvaccinated strain the medical system. Both will be hospitalised upon contracting the virus. While i agree only the minority very serious cases need to icu.
No wrong, non-jabbed get seriously ill thus need more medical resources and many need ICU, which can be prevented. These medical resources can go to many unpreventable medical emergencies. 

Stop justify selfishness and fear.

(07-08-2021, 12:03 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  No wrong, non-jabbed get seriously ill thus need more medical resources and many need ICU, which can be prevented. These medical resources can go to many unpreventable medical emergencies. 

Stop justify selfishness and fear. 

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...hose-fully

However, Singapore is also starting to see a few fully vaccinated individuals who have become severely ill, he observed.

"Unfortunately, this is inevitable. As the great majority of our population is now vaccinated... more people will get infected and some of them may have pre-existing illnesses and conditions that make them more susceptible to severe illnesses."

Bro, both jabbed and non jabbed will also get seriously ill...you are biased.

(07-08-2021, 12:09 AM)Spiderman Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...hose-fully

However, Singapore is also starting to see a few fully vaccinated individuals who have become severely ill, he observed.

"Unfortunately, this is inevitable. As the great majority of our population is now vaccinated... more people will get infected and some of them may have pre-existing illnesses and conditions that make them more susceptible to severe illnesses."

the fully jabbed come with a price of short term protection and long term complication.. it is said pfzier efficacy dropped to 83 % after 6 months.. fully jabbed won't be fully protected after 1 year and need a booster shot every year. the more shot the more risk
[+] 2 users Like happyharvest's post

(07-08-2021, 12:09 AM)Spiderman Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...hose-fully

Yes BUT MOSTLY ARE NON-JABBED... just in another non jabbed 63yrs old HONG KAN
If I can help by reducing the chance of serious illness by jabbing ..... WHY NOT?
Why should one be so selfish knowing by jabbed, you have a better chance of NOT developing serious illness and strained the medical system.
All dead recently are non-jabbed..... aren't that a waste of medical resources .... 
Imagine, only 25% of SG population is jabbed .... SG is fugged. Now 79% took to step up and jabbed for the balance of selfish iron teeth and when the gov open up more ... KPKB ... shout lockdown lockdown
Again, stop justify selfishness and fear

(07-08-2021, 12:21 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Yes BUT MOSTLY ARE NON-JABBED... just in another non jabbed 63yrs old HONG KAN
If I can help by reducing the chance of serious illness by jabbing ..... WHY NOT?
Why should one be so selfish knowing by jabbed, you have a better chance of NOT developing serious illness and strained the medical system.
All dead recently are non-jabbed..... aren't that a waste of medical resources .... 
Imagine, only 25% of SG population is jabbed .... SG is fugged. Now 79% took to step up and jabbed for the balance of selfish iron teeth and when the gov open up more ... KPKB ... shout lockdown lockdown
Again, stop justify selfishness and fear
Bro, your argument is flawed. You insist that the unvaccinated strain the medical system, please provide statistical proof for this instead of senseless argument. According to a recent MOH statistics, most contracted the virus are vaccinnated.

(07-08-2021, 12:28 AM)Spiderman Wrote:  Bro, your argument is flawed. You insist that the unvaccinated strain the medical system, please provide statistical proof for this instead of senseless argument. According to a recent MOH statistics, most contracted the virus are vaccinnated.

Since you have so many stats ... show me how many non jabbed in ICU vs jabbed and how many dead are no jabbed vs jabbed.

SG 79% have 1 jabbed, 54% double and that means the non-jabbed ratio is so much smaller and yet ..... more serious illness and death for non jabbed. you go work the numbers ..... common sense

So again, if you are fugging pussy about jabbing stop spreading fear to prevent others. It is nothing to be ashamed that you are scared but it is shameful to spread fear to justify your own fear and selfishness.

(07-08-2021, 12:39 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Since you have so many stats ... show me how many non jabbed in ICU vs jabbed and how many dead are no jabbed vs jabbed.

SG 79% have 1 jabbed, 54% double and that means the non-jabbed ratio is so much smaller and yet ..... more serious illness and death for non jabbed. you go work the numbers ..... common sense

So again, if you are fugging pussy about jabbing stop spreading fear to prevent others. It is nothing to be ashamed that you are scared but it is shameful to spread fear to justify your own fear and selfishness.
Bro, since you adamantly insisted that the unvaccinated strain the medical system, you got to provide statistical proof to back up your claim.

Simple to rationalize as not discriminatory what............

Imagine if whole SG unvaccinated, then we can be 100% sure with current 30+ daily unlinked, garmen will lock CB each and everyone at home for multiple months (just look at Sydney). Therefore, to open up can only apply to better protected people, ie vaccinated people with less percentage of severe and deaths. By definition, unvaccinated MUST stay locked up in CB, like Sydneysiders......

(07-08-2021, 12:46 AM)Spiderman Wrote:  Bro, since you adamantly insisted that the unvaccinated strain the medical system, you got to provide statistical proof to back up your claim.
Already provided, go and do your own math ..... 
79% 1 jabbed, 54% double jabbed, reminding no jabbed ... these few weeks 4 dead non jabbed, most ICU non jabbed .....go compute .... being selfish and now lazy .....
I dun think if you care about others if they jabbed or not, it's your own selfishness need to keep justifying yourself about your selfish decision.
For me, I am fully jabbed. I am honest and truthful, I want all jabbed NOT to strained our medical system as my selfish reason.

(07-08-2021, 12:59 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Already provided, go and do your own math ..... 
79% 1 jabbed, 54% double jabbed, reminding no jabbed ... these few weeks 4 dead non jabbed, most ICU non jabbed .....go compute .... being selfish and now lazy .....
I dun think if you care about others if they jabbed or not, it's your own selfishness need to keep justifying yourself about your selfish decision.
For me, I am fully jabbed. I am honest and truthful, I want all jabbed NOT to strained our medical system as my selfish reason.
Bro, so you got no proof. You call this proof? where is your governmental statistics, you and I talking consider as proof?? What a joke. ( I going to sleep)

It's a medical issue. An unvaccinated person endangers himself and others

The govt already given enough time to dispel misconceptions.

As we needs to open up and the number of cases will be in region of 100 or so everyday .....this is now necessary.

Those who are not medically train making conclusion from bits of information from the Internet are very dangerous.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.