I for see in future there will be a NEW LKY

That is from the Opposition camp.

Sometimes The Universe , Nature, so call " Cycle " the system, Karma etc works.

Remember how LKY emerge as Opposition.

History will repeat in the future.

This NEW LKY , this person will bring down the PAP.

I more keen on yr PUMPING HARD stories.

Smile

(21-08-2022, 06:07 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  That is from the Opposition camp.

You foresee Pritam ah?...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(21-08-2022, 07:31 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  You foresee Pritam ah?...... Big Grin

Nah. I already say that day come no sure we still around or not but surely there will be a NEW LKY someone got that " cunning smart politician brain " will be merge in the Opposition camp.

(21-08-2022, 07:36 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Nah. I already say that day come no sure we still around or not but surely there will be a NEW LKY someone got that " cunning smart politician brain " will be merge in the Opposition camp.

Someone from opposition party very hard to fight PAP lah. Only way, I say again only way is that "guy" must be born in PAP where he win most of the PAP members support. Then one fine day, he do a coup de tat and become the leader of PAP like LKY did some 60 years ago where Lim Ching Siong and some others were put into cold store...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(21-08-2022, 07:46 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Someone from opposition party very hard to fight PAP lah. Only way, I say again only way is that "guy" must be born in PAP where he win most of the PAP members support. Then one fine day, he do a coup de tat and become the leader of PAP like LKY did some 60 years ago where Lim Ching Siong and some others were put into cold store...... Big Grin

hard to say , remember LKY merge from Opposition camp.

let me tell you this
this man or woman will be studying in the same uni and are good friend before they both become PM in their respective country

dont spread this around

one is a caucasian chinese
the other is a secular

and a union flag

(21-08-2022, 06:07 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  That is from the Opposition camp.

[Image: 462-E70-DD-3441-47-EC-8-D72-60-D5-B23-E3-A3-E.jpg]