I found these $10 D99 Durians - Guess what happened...

I called up Kings Durian again to ask if today have $5 duraun and where they are selling today. They told me location 45 min from my home.

When I got there I wanted to buy the $5 durian ....but the seller told me $10 D99 much better than. $5 DX durian. I am not prone to upselling but decided to give the D99 a try since I travelled so far to get there.

[Image: gaEp1f1.jpg]
[Image: bRiroX7.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Looks ok. Not too watery.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

What is D99 durian.

[Image: 74pygfl.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

How you get onto public transport with your durians?

(04-06-2022, 06:14 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  How you get onto public transport with your durians?

This time pack in Styrofoam and put in duffle bag.

Previously I carried whole durian in duffle bag.

Because everyone wore mask nobody could  smell anything.

Durains looked quite small. I think must buy 3 durains then can fill up the styrofoam box.

(04-06-2022, 04:20 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I called up Kings Durian again to ask if today have $5 duraun and where they are selling today. They told me location 45 min from my home.

When I got there I wanted to buy the $5 durian ....but the seller told me $10 D99 much better than. $5 DX durian. I am not prone to upselling but decided to give the D99 a try since I travelled so far to get there.

[Image: gaEp1f1.jpg]
[Image: bRiroX7.jpg]

Looks like shape of fingers

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(04-06-2022, 06:14 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  How you get onto public transport with your durians?

Some durian stalls have the machine to seal up the styrofoam box top , thus preventing the smell from leaking out.

tomorrow will be a better day

Those who recommend durians stalls
Better check if the stall still in business
Last week I happened to be in Race Course Road area
So I decided to check on Louise Durians supposed to be in Owen Road, recommended by some joker here
But the shop no more in operation

(04-06-2022, 06:20 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This time pack in Styrofoam and put in duffle bag.

Previously I carried whole durian in duffle bag.

Because everyone wore mask nobody could  smell anything.

Talk nonsense
Wearing the surgical mask, you can still breathe
Means you can still smell anything
Including your own shit

Can you provide the $10 location daily here... so we can enjoy !!!

Smile