I got 1 pretty policewoman friend and her Longkang very deep.

I got 1 pretty policewoman friend and her Longkang very deep.
[+] 2 users Like Guest's post

[Image: 1Dsh5j9.gif]

(17-03-2023, 08:17 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  I got 1 pretty policewoman friend and her Longkang very deep.

Where is the photo ..........................? Big Grin

Imagination again  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(17-03-2023, 10:12 PM)debono Wrote:  Where is the photo ..........................? Big Grin

[Image: b340.jpeg]

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(17-03-2023, 08:17 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  I got 1 pretty policewoman friend and her Longkang very deep.

I saw a Malay policewoman karchng before leh! Big Grin Last time I was at A&E department waiting for my turn then got 1 Malay policewoman was on a trolley and her panties was pulled down for examination so I saw her karchng lor!

Longkang connocts it is used often

(18-03-2023, 06:26 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I saw a Malay policewoman karchng before leh! Big Grin Last time I was at A&E department waiting for my turn then got 1 Malay policewoman was on a trolley and her panties was pulled down for examination so I saw her karchng lor!

So how the karchng look like? .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(18-03-2023, 06:46 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  So how the karchng look like? .... Big Grin

Go to a full length mirror and look at your own karchng lah! Big Grin What do you see leh? Thinking The karchng is not so interesting lah but the bushy slit in between is more interesting lah! Big Grin

npnt.

(18-03-2023, 06:48 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Go to a full length mirror and look at your own karchng lah! Big Grin What do you see leh? Thinking The karchng is not so interesting lah but the bushy slit in between is more interesting lah! Big Grin
Karchng got slit meh. Not karchng kang ah? ..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

cb lah how many times you want to repeat this topic ?

(18-03-2023, 06:26 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I saw a Malay policewoman karchng before leh! Big Grin Last time I was at A&E department waiting for my turn then got 1 Malay policewoman was on a trolley and her panties was pulled down for examination so I saw her karchng lor!

Did you bend down to scrutinise?

Are you trying to tell us you have policewoman friend OR that all policewomen have deep longkang?

(18-03-2023, 08:16 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  npnt.

What is npnt..................? Thinking

(18-03-2023, 10:09 PM)debono Wrote:  What is npnt..................? Thinking

No picture no talk

Victoria Hay zeh zeh is it?

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin...io-spf-xmm

(18-03-2023, 10:55 PM)sgh Wrote:  No picture no talk

Bro. Thanks for the explanation............... Clapping

(18-03-2023, 11:04 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Karchng got slit meh. Not karchng kang ah? ..... Big Grin

(18-03-2023, 09:54 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Did you bend down to scrutinise?

I was seated among the crowded patients in A&E leh! They must have also seen what I saw lah! Karchng kang is for pangsai mah! Slit is for pangjio mah! Big Grin

BTW urine is sterile on the way out

Got see her hairy meow meow?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin