Why revive Sabah gas pipeline project but not S'pore-KL rail?

DAP: Why revive Sabah gas pipeline project but not S'pore-KL rail?
Published:  Oct 23, 2021 1:59 PM

Updated: 4:48 PM

DAP has questioned why Putrajaya decided to revive the tainted Trans Sabah Gas Pipeline (TSGP) and Multi-Product Pipeline (MPP) but chose to axe the Singapore-Kuala Lumpur High Speed Rail (HSR) project.

In a statement today, DAP secretary-general Lim Guan Eng said the rail project was not cancelled during the Pakatan Harapan administration but was instead stalled to allow time to re-evaluate the "exorbitant pricing" and cost structure agreed by the previous BN government.

8Umbrella Umbrella

(24-10-2021, 04:09 PM)klat Wrote:  DAP: Why revive Sabah gas pipeline project but not S'pore-KL rail?
Published:  Oct 23, 2021 1:59 PM

Updated: 4:48 PM

DAP has questioned why Putrajaya decided to revive the tainted Trans Sabah Gas Pipeline (TSGP) and Multi-Product Pipeline (MPP) but chose to axe the Singapore-Kuala Lumpur High Speed Rail (HSR) project.

In a statement today, DAP secretary-general Lim Guan Eng said the rail project was not cancelled during the Pakatan Harapan administration but was instead stalled to allow time to re-evaluate the "exorbitant pricing" and cost structure agreed by the previous BN government.

Has Malaysia pay the penalty for not building the HSR...?

SG-KL HSR has no benefits for Singaporeans

(24-10-2021, 05:14 PM)mrclubbie Wrote:  SG-KL HSR has no benefits for Singaporeans

We can go to Thailand with this HSR..? Clapping

after covid, many govt no more $$. still got people talking about HSR.

I thought the SG KL HSR is dead and buried. Why keep trying to bring it up? It's not that it's not viable, but it will take us at least 20 years to regain any trust we have in Msia govt.

SG better dun get involve in the corrupt potential HSR. We keen snook by that muddysian traitor Harakiri Khaw but thanks to our blessing it was cancelled and get some $$$.
Why should we pay so much when I rail portion is so small while theirs is so long.
HSR is a great potential of 2MDB at SG expenses

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

International treaty can happy happy ditch or restore?

(24-10-2021, 08:32 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  SG better dun get involve in the corrupt potential HSR. We keen snook by that muddysian traitor Harakiri Khaw but thanks to our blessing it was cancelled and get some $$$.
Why should we pay so much when I rail portion is so small while theirs is so long.
HSR is a great potential of 2MDB at SG expenses

I can see your view point, it has merits... Clapping